08

"Can you put that in my room, and lock it back?" Juliana asked handing Theo a box of picture frames and decorations that could fall off of shelves and break easily, "Thanks."

"Okay everyone just finished. Are we ready?" Tristin asked the girl full of enthusiasm, knowing his answer was yes.

"We have ten minutes until it starts and about twenty till people start showing," Juliana explained looking down at her notebook, making sure everything is done and crossed off her list.

"Okay I'm going to do the double-check for you," Tristin said walking outside to make sure the bar is set up and everything is full. Pouring his two friends a drink to loosen them up. He didn't understand why they were so nervous and tense. Parties are easy and fun. Not whatever they're doing.

"I know we're early but pre-party!" Louise shouted following Madeline through the door with their hands full of drinks.

Juliana laughed at the girls as she watched Tristin carry three cups towards her, "Here you go."

"Ahhh you're pregaming I'm so proud!" Louise shouted excited clapping her hands together as the girl took a sip.

"To us, throwing the best party!" Madeline shouted as Theo joined, cheering for good luck.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Teek!" Logan shouted seeing the girl with some friends.

"Huntzberger! Glad you could make it!" she shouted back hugging the boy. Feeling looser, having about three drinks in her system.

"Robert and Jackson are behind me somewhere and Colin is running a little late," he explained almost on cue the boys walked in slightly stumbling looking the girls around up and down, checking them out.

"Oh, Teek! There you are!" Robert shouted as he reached Juliana kissing her cheeks.

"Hey!" Jackson smiled keeping his eye on the girl to his left.

"See Teek, it's catching on!" Logan smiled throwing an arm over Juliana's attention, getting a certain duos attention.

"I'm Tristin," he introduced, him and Theo rushing to the girl, "And I'm Theo Montgomery."

"Logan Huntzberger," he says confused not removing his arm from the girl, sticking his other hand out to shake theirs but they just stared at it. Logan pulled his hand away confused, looking down to Juliana, who stared at the boys disapprovingly.

"Hmm nice," Tristin mumbled, the group became silent.

"I'm here don't you worry!" Colin shouted walking up to the awkward group, "I don't like the energy here I'm going to get a drink."

"Count me in!" Juliana got excited seeing a way out of this awkward situation, "Huntz you coming?"

"Right behind you."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Teek, I got to go take care of my drunk friends," Logan says trying to keep an eye on the three.

"Need any help?" Juliana asks laughing at the three boys hitting on some girls who were trying to leave.

"I'll be fine," he reassures kissing the girl's cheek, "I'll see you soon Teek."