Eavesdropping?

(A/N I want to thank you guys for being awesome readers. Enjoy!)

Craig Dawson.

The hottest guy in fifth year according to all the girls in the fifth year dormitories. And he was also tapping Lily's shoulder. His perfectly aligned face is smirking at Lily with his dreamy blue eyes. 

Craig is also Lily's flirting partner. They had been paired together in herbology two weeks ago when Lily started  strategically putting her hand on his arm, winking, and laughing at all his jokes, even the slightly insulting ones. 

This had not escaped James Potter's attention. James never had a good feeling about Craig. Mostly because he had fancied Lily since last year. This was the reason James had placed himself so he could eavesdrop on the two love birds. 

Craig smirks at Lily flashing his, make love to me, eyes. He says, "Hey, beautiful." Lily couldnt help but blush at this boy who makes her feel warm inside. Lily laughs brushing his upper arm with her fingers, "You're not to bad yourself, Craig." 

They stay ike that for a moment, until he moves to sit next to her. The couch faces a set of bay windows in the library. Somehow it seems he sits closer than normal. During their flirtatious exchange Craig puts his arm around her shoulders. Lily giggles when his arm comforts  her. 

She starts to wonder, as their faces get closer, what his lips feel like. 

James feels like his breath can't stay in his body. James doesnt want to hear them but also does. His stomach gets heavy.

Lily wasn't worried about this being a worthless kiss because James took her first kiss a while ago.

Lily asks, "What's your favorite book?"

He answers smoothly, "One you've never heard of."

Lily feels challenged, "What's it about?"

Craig answers, "A girl and a boy. The boy loves her but the girl has no idea. One day they are arguing about something stupid and the boy, " Craig leans in so Lily can feel his breath, "leans in and.." With that Lily had grown impatient and brought his lips to hers.

This kiss was much different than the one she had before, it was dirtier. Craig wasn't as gentle as James. Craig practaclly shoves his tongue around her mouth. She tries to adapt but the whole situation was wet.

James cringes at the first sound of saliva. James looks over for a glimpse. He sees a quick swish of them as Craig guides them so they lay on the couch.

Lily couldnt believe the hottest boy is kissing her this very instant. He brought them so she was laying on top of Craig. Lily moves slightly to get comfortable and a groan escapes Craigs mouth.

She ignores it, as this was probably him saying I like kissing you. His hand lower from Lily's hair towards her pants. He reaches the top brim of her jeans and Lily almost pushes his hand up. Nobody was touching her.

But Craig brings his hands up to the hem of her shirt where he quickly tries to grope her.

Lily stands up in an instant. She was no tool. She lifts her wand.

James looks over once more to see a very different sight. Lily is dishelved. She laughs as she looks at the boy. Lily hexed Craig and hung him from the ceiling.

Craig yells, "You're a tease!"

Lily casts a spell that pulls down his pants and uses them as a gag.

James looks back down at his work and smiles.

Bang!

Lily's chair squeaks and her binder falls to the table James is occupying.

She smiles, "Eavesdropping?"