Milkshakes

Lily is normally a little scary. But after 12 hours of labor she was horrifying.

I read the books and the blogs about how to deal with a woman in labor. And I understand, giving birth is probably the scariest thing I have ever heard of.

I stand next to Lily as she is in one of her contractions. "Breathe baby Breathe," I say with a hand on Lily's back.

Lily says through clenched teeth, "Are you talking to me or the watermelon coming out of my body because of you?"

My eyes widen and I hop back in fear. The contraction ends and Lily has tears in her eyes. Lily sobs, "I am a horrible wife. I am so sorry I love you..."

I put my hand in Lily's. She screams in rage, "Get me a fucking milkshake, Potter!"
I mumble as he stumble and sprint out of the room, "Right away sweetheart."

Lily grumbles before he leaves, "I better be a fucking sweetheart. I am pushing his baby through my-."

I leave before he can hear the rest of Lily's cursing. I am light headed. I fall into a chair next to the Marauders and have a quick faint.

A quick one, mind you, because if my wife found out she would cut off my boy parts.

I wake up with a splash of cold water on my face. I stand quickly muttering, "Milkshakes, milkshakes milkshakes."

Sirius puts his hands on my shoulders. He looks me in the eye. He says boldly, "You need to be less stressed. I will go give your wife a word."

I keep muttering milkshakes. My hands shiver with worry. All the blood has rushed from my head. This is where I am going to die. Holy crap.

Screams sound from where Sirius and Lily are. Sirius walks out of the room. He looks like he is about to cry.

He runs out of the hospital yelling, "Where do I get some milkshakes!?!"

A/N hey guys. I just had a happy heart attack. I was scrolling through my works and I saw that I had had 1.04k views!?!?!!!! You guys are the best readers in all the readers ever! I am Sirius (hehe I wish) if you got a problem with someone I will kill them for you. Anyway enjoy and thanks!