Perve Part 1

It was Charms class. Slytherins and Gryffindors stuck in one tiny classroom together. Lily sits next to Marlene and they both are bored out of their wits.

James is staring at the back of Lily's head. Her long red hair is puffy and wavy. Snivellus couldn't think of a more boring class. Unless he could use one of these charms to get Lily to like him again it wasn't worth it.

Thinking of Lily his eyes make there way to Lily. The two boys look at her longingly. Severus's mouth hangs open. His eyes slide down her face. Past her neck. And to her chest.

This did not get past James' notice. He clenched his fists and glare at the guy. His eyes are undressing her. Pure anger boils in James but the class went on.

. . . .

When the class ends James and Snape are the last ones in the class. In the hallway Snape watches Lily walk past. The hallway is empty. James drops his stuff.

He shoves Snape against the wall. "Stop being such a perve, Jackass!" He yells. Snape shakes it off and keeps walking. James follows him and whispers towards his ear.

"You get off by watching people who hate you?" Snape throws his stuff on the floor. He puts his wand to James' throat. He screams, "She is mine you arse!"

James winds back his fist and and punches him in the nose. He falls on the ground. James yells, "She is nobody's to have!"

Snape stands. He is stronger than he looks.

He punches him in the left eye. Again. And again. The skin between his knuckles break. The crunch of bones sounds the third time he punches him.

After two punches he isn't hitting him about what he said. He is taking out all his anger. About Lily, about his parents, about his school.

He hits over and over. He breaks his hand. Through his own pain he hits more and more. James falls back and passes out. Still, not feeling finished, he punches him one more time. He stands up and walks away. Leaving an almost dead James in a pool of his own blood outside of charms class.