Fight Me

"Lily Evans is a slut and a mudblood," said Craig at the great hall. James had handled Craig's remarks before but before they hadn't crossed this line.

James stands and his hands are in fists. "What... did.. you.. just... say?"

Craig turns around, "Oh Potter, are you still pining over her?"

Lily is sitting next to where James was sitting. James grabs his wand and points it at Craig. James starts, "You piece of rubbish-."

"James!" Lily stands and pulls back his wand arm. She says, "Let me deal with this."

She shoves James in his chair. Craig's crew and Craig cackle. Lily purses her lips and walks to him.

She whispers to him, "I know, Craig, you miss me."

She put her hands down his jeans and the room goes silent.

James is so confused he is thinking Lily has been switched with some one else. Lily continues, "You need to get over me Craig. I am just too hot for you." Her lips hover next to his ear.

She buries her hands farther down his pants until she reaches the rim of his tighty whities. She pulls them up to above his belly button.

She walks back and falls back into her chair.

Craig rolls on the ground screaming. His posse tries to help but end up being yelled at.

James takes Lily's hip and pulls her close, "You are the most amazing person, ever."

He plants a kiss on her cheek. And they walk away, enjoying their victory.