VKs Come To Auradon

I'm walking to my best friend Ben room to see him. I new Ben since I was little we are very close friends and he is going to be king and Ben has asked me to be his Royal Advisor. Of course I said yes.

"Hey, Bennybear" I said coming in the room seeing my best friend look out the window.

"Huh? Oh, hey Hope" Ben said looking distracted.

"Is something wrong?" I asked looking to see if he would lie.

"Umm I have been thinking that we should bring the kids from the Isle over to Auradon don't you think?" Ben asked as I look out the window to the Isle Of The lost is.

"Yeah you should. Tell your parents and by the way who are the kids?" I asked.

"Jay the son of Jarfar, Evie Daughter Of evil Queen, Carlos son of Curella De Vil and Mal Daughter Of Maleficent " I almost fell off the mention of Maleficent Daughter.

~~~~~~~

The day is the day the VKs come to Auradon I'm standing next to Ben nervous as always.

"Oh, I hope they like me. Ben, I'm so nervous" I said while Ben shock his head the trumpet of the gard blew as Audrey. Ugh. Came over and we when down the stairs as the limo palled over.

The limo door open and first two came out were a girl with blue hair and a girl with purple hair which I wish I had but mom would never let me.

The next two boys came out fighting over a scarf but wait. Is that my scarf.

"Guys, we have a audience" the purple hair girl said.

"Just cleaning up" the boy with muscles said.

"And by the way that's my scarf" I said.

"Oh,um sorry, here" the boy with white ish said handing my scarf as Fairy God Mother step in.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I am Fairy God Mother. Headmistress" Fairy God Mother said.

"The Fairy God Mother? As in Bidooob buddee boo?" The purple hair girl said.

"Bidooob buddee you know it" Fairy God Mother said.

"Yeah I was wonder what it felt like for Cinderella. With that sparkling wand and warm smile. With that sparkling wand" the purple hair said.

"That was a very long time ago. And let's focus on the past and re think the future" Fairy God Mother said.

"Is so good to meet you all. I'm Ben" Ben said.

"Prince Benjamin soon to be king" Audrey said.

"You heard me a Prince. My moms a queen which makes me a princess" the blue hair girl said.

"The evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you" Audrey said while the blue hair girl look hurt she must be Evie while the purple hair girl is Mal I'm guessing.

"This is Audrey" Ben said.

"Princess Audrey his girlfriend right Bennyboo" Audrey said as I rolled my eyes.

"And this is Hope" Ben said.

"Princess Hope the Royal Advisor and my beastie" Audrey said.

"Hi just call me Hope or even H I don't mind" I said with a smile.

"Ben, Audrey and Hope will show you all around and I will see you all tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut but the library is close 8 to 11 and we do have a thing of curfews" Fairy God Mother said walking away.

"Is so so, so good to meet you all" Ben said when shack the boy with muscles and I think his name is Jay as he punch Ben chest as Ben shack the others.

"This is negation and for one I hope would go down in history- is that chocolate?" Ben asked while liking the chocolate off his hand as the boy with white ish hair had chocolate around his face.

"As the day our two people heal?" Ben said.

"Or the day where you show four people were the bathrooms are" the purple hair girl said.

"A little over the top?" Ben asked as I see Ben looking at her. I can smell true love.

I started to zoom out on what they were talking about while I was thinking that Ben and the Mal girl could be a ship maybe Bal. Yes Bal is there ship name I ship it.

"Hope? You coming?" Ben asked bringing me out of my daydream land.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm coming?" I said chacking up while I walk behind the ground and we stopped infront of king Adam statue.

Ben clap his hands and the statue turned into a beast while the boy with white ish hair jumped into Jay's arm's.

"Carols is okay. My dad wanted the statue beast to man to show anything is possible" Ben said.

"Does he do much?" Mal asked.

"Yeah my mom won't let him go on the couch" Ben said as the boy with white ish hair name Carols jumped out of Jay's arm as he stood looking at the statue then clap his hand but did nothing.

"Try again" I said as Carols clap I clap aswell as the statue turned back.

"Whooh" Carlos said then we went to catch up with the others inside.

"And if anything you need asked-" Ben was cut off by Audrey butt in.

"Ask Doug" Audrey said walking away with Ben as I stand next to Doug.

"Hi, guys I'm Dopey son as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, grumpy, sleepy and.... Hi hoho" Doug said looking at Evie.

"Evie, Evil Queen daughter" Evie said as Doug explain off the safety of the Internet and stuff.

"Come let's go find our dorm" Mal said as the VKs when up the stairs.

"Uh, your dorms are that way" Doug said.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, grumpy and..." Doug said to himself.

"Sneezy" I said but also someone else said as I turned around finding Carols said while feeling a hot blush creap up on my cheeks.

"I'll see you tomorrow Doug, bye" I said walking away to my dorm room.

~~~~~
Author note:
First chapter done yay! And the dress is what Hope is wearing when she meets the VKs.