Did I Mention That I'm In Love With You

As I'm dress in my cheerleading outfit I stand with the girls as the game is about to start.

"This is a nail-biter folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We all tied up. The sherwood falcons, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals" the announcer said as the crowd goes wild.

"The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akioh! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hair of fire " the announcer said as I see Jay running out on the field with Carols.

What! Go Carols!

"He's bringing that hothead Jay from the Isle of the lost and that little guy Carols that can barely hold that shield. When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be their big moment here. And the tip of is ready. Here we go. Long past goes to Jay. Jay dishes to Prince Ben. Nice little block by Carols. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face" announcer said. Yes go Carols go!

"And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field" the announcer said as I cheer loud.

"Jay makes a nice past to Prince Ben in the kill zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wild, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons goalkeeper" the announcer said. Come on!

"23 seconds left. You can cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is playing by Jay. Jay good jump, good leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off Prince Ben. And then  Carols with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, pickes up Carols. Oh, he's been hammered by dragon fire. Still going on. Jay hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay" the announcer said.

"Whoho" I cheer.

"He passes to Prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won!" The announcer said. Yes!

"What an unselfish played by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys Jay and Carols,  who set up the Prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn-" the announcer was cut off by Ben grabing the mic.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention please? There's something I like to say. Give me an 'M'!" Ben said. Yes Bal is happening!

"M!" Everyone said doing an 'M'.

"Give me an 'A'!" Ben said.

"A!" Everyone said doing an 'A'.

"Give me an 'L'!" Ben said.

"L!" Everyone did an 'L'.

"What does that spell?" Ben asked.

"Mal!" Everyone shout.

"Come on I can't here you? What does that spell?" Ben asked.

"Mal!" Everyone shout again.

"I love you Mal did I mention that" Ben said.

"Oh" Audrey said running off. Haha Bal is better.

"Give me a beat?" Ben said.

"Uno, Dos, tres, quatro!" Doug said as music played.

Ben sing:

Did I mention, that I'm in love with you.
Did I mention, there's nothing I can do.
And did I happen to say? I dream of you everyday, but let me shout it all out, if that's okay. That's okay. I meet this girl rocked my world like it's never been rocked and I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought it happened like a guy like me, but looked what you done, you got me down on my knees.  Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew-

Carlos sing:

Who knew?

Ben sing:

That be like this. My love for you is ridiculous! My love is R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Everyone sing:

R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Ben sing:

It's-

Everyone sing:

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

Just-

Everyone sing:

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss! Well did I mention, that I'm in love with you. And did I mention, there's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say? I dream of you everyday, but let me shout it all out, if that's okay. I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign.  You gonna show me that you're only ever mine. Don't want to go another minute even without you. That's if your heart isn't on it, I don't what I do. Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew-

Everyone sing:

Who knew?

Ben sing:

That it can be like this. My love for you is ridiculous! My love is R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Everyone sing :

R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Ben sing:

It's-

Everyone sing:

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

Just-

Everyone sing:

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, c'mon!

Ben throws his tourney shirt up to Mal.

Ben sing:

Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew-

Everyone sing:

Who knew?

Ben sing:

That it can be like this! My love for you is ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Everyone sing :

R-I-D-I-C-O-U-L-S

Ben sing:

It's-

Everyone sing:

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

Just-

Everyone sing: 

Ridiculous

Ben sing:

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, c'mon now!

After Ben sang he got up the benches to Mal as I reliese I was dancing with Carols the whole time as I felt a blush creap up my face.

"I love you Mal did I mention that " Ben said as Audrey snach the mic out his hand.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date" Audrey said then kiss Chad as I see Evie look real upset about Chad.

"Mal! Will you to the coronation with me?" Ben asked.

"Yes" Mal said through the mic.

"She said yes" Ben said as the crowd goes wild as I turned to Carols.

"Hey, good job out there. You were great " I said.

"Thanks Umm you did good as well" Carols said.

"Thanks " I said blushing again. Whyyyyyy?

"I got to go" Carols said.

"Okay bye" I said.

"Bye" Carols said when to join the team for truffy as I when to the changing room to get change.

~~~~~~~~~