Girl Talk

Jane had asked me to come with her to Mal's dorm after she done her hair.

I don't know why Jane is still scared off them there cool and all but they are nothing like there parents.

"Mom said if a boy can't see a beauty within then he is not worth it. Can you believe I'll never get a boyfriend. What world she lives in " Jane said.

"Auradon" I said but also Mal said at the same time as we look at each other.

"Mal do you like?" Evie asked stopping sewing a dress.

"Yeah it's cute bring out your eyes" Mal said as Evie turned to me.

"What do you think H?" Evie asked.

"I like it so your colour" I said.

"I know" Evie said with a smile.

"I'll never get a boyfriend" Jane complain. Seriously boys are not worth it.

"Boyfriends are overrated" Mal said.

"Boys are dumb" Mal and I said again at the same time and look at each other again.

"And how do you know that Mal? You never had one?" Evie asked looking at us.

"It's cause I don't need one E" Mal said.

"There a waste of time " I said rolling my eyes.

"I forgot to do Chad's homework oh no, no, no, no" Evie said.

"Wait Chad charming? Cinderella son?" I asked.

"Yeah? And?" Evie asked.

"Okay heads up Chad uses people. Just to let you know " I said as a knock was heard on the door Lonnie came in.

"Hey guys I'm Lonnie. Moms Mula? No?" Lonnie said as Evie took Chad's books out his bag.

"Anyway I love what you done to Jane's hair. And I know you hate us. And well your evil but do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asked.

"why would I do that?" Mal asked.

"I'll pay you 5o dollars" Lonnie said shacking her money purse.

"Good answer I need to buy more material" Evie said taking the money.

"Let's see I think we lose the bands, maybe some layers and some highlights" Evie said.

"Yeah, yeah I want it cool like Mal's" Lonnie said.

"Really?" Mal asked.

"The split ends too" Evie said as Mal groan and got her spell book.

"Okay, beware for swear place the old with cool hair " Mal said as Lonnie hair grew and placed with new hair.

"I know,  I know it looks like it's mop your head. You know what? Let's cut it off layer it" Evie said from behind her back.

"No, no, no I love it" Lonnie said.

"You do?" Evie asked.

"It's just....." Lonnie said then ripped a side of her dress.

"Now I'm cool" Lonnie said with a smile.

"Like ice" I said as well as Mal said at the same time again.

"We need to stop doing this" Mal said as I chuckle as Jane step infront of the mirror and rip the side of her dress as well.

"What did I just do? Mom's going to kill me" Jane said.

"Your turn" Evie said.

"Oh no, I'm already cool enough" I said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, H you were getting to know them well?" Ben said dragging my ass.

"Yeah I know but I can't" I said.

"Why you like one of the boys?" Ben asked.

"What? Phhhh no" I said as Ben knocked on their dorm room as Mal open the door.

"Hi Mal" Ben said as I saw him go red while I smirk I saw Carlos behind Mal as I go a bit red.

"I didn't see you guys today. I was wondering if you had any questions at all... that you needed?" Ben asked.

"Not that I know of" Mal said as the VKs shock their head 'no'.

"Okay. If you need anything just asked-" Ben got cut off by Mal.

"Oh, wait! Is it true that we um all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked.

"Yeah the whole school does" Ben said.

"Wow that's beyond excited. Is there any possibility that the four of us can stand next to the Fairy God Mother so we could just soack up all that goodness?" Mal asked.

"I wish you could only at front is me, Hope, my folks and my girlfriend" Ben said as I rolled my eyes at the mention of Audrey.

"And your girlfriend?" Mal asked. Ohhhhh someone is jealous.

"Yeah, I'm sorry " Ben said.

"Okay thanks bye" Mal said.

"Oh but there's plenty-" Ben said but got cut off by the door slamming in his face.

"Oof that's what you get Bennybear" I said walking away while can't stop thinking about how Carols look at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Third chapter done! Also that is the dress Hope weares when she is taking with the girls!