Ways To Be Wicked

Mal, Jay, Carols, Evie and I with red hair stand around a potion pot fall off apples.

"Wicked ways against the wind let all who try it now join in" Mal said then laughed.

All of us sing:

We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D.

Hope sing:

Crushin the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder got my own kind of persuasion.

Carols sing:

Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior. Happily ever after with a little flavor.

Jay sing:

Back to the bone, with even worse intentions. We're gonna steal the show, and leave em all defenseless.

Evie sing:

A fairy tale life can be oh- so overrated. So raise your voices and let's get it activated.

All sing:

Long live having some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. Apple, apple. Dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite, c'mon, be bold change the way the story's told.

Mal sing:

This time the dark is finally getting your attention.

Hope sing:

We're wicked by the books.

Evie sing:

And class is back in session.

Jay sing:

You like it, steal it gotta beat em to the treasure.

Carlos sing:

A right of passage, bad just doesn't get much better!

All sing:

Long live having some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked.

Mal sing:

Mother always knows best.

Hope sing:

Show her.

Evie sing:

Pass every test.

Carols sing:

Hear her voice in my head.

Jay sing:

Evil is the only.

All sing:

Real way to live. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D.

Hope sing:

Yeah, yeah

All sing:

Long live having some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. Cruel and unusual, we're taking control. There's so many ways to be wicked. With us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be. W-I-C-K-E-D. We got all the ways to be.

Hope sing:

So many ways to be wicked.

~~~~~~~
"Mal, Mal, Mal! Hope, Hope, Hope!" I stand outside Auradon with Mal already have so much stress on my shoulder.

"Only three days until the Royal Conttilon" one of the news reporter said.

"Is your mother still a lizard?" One of them said to Mal as Ben and fairy God Mother came over.

"As you know this is still a school so if your visiting or trespassing" Fairy God Mother said as they when away. Ben, Mal and I have been attacked multiple times.

"Ben, Mal, Hope" Fairy God Mother said walking away.

"Fairy God Mother" we said at the same time.

"I got to go find Evie bye guys" I said going to Evie room.

"Hey, E" I said.

"Hey, have you seen Mal I need her to try on her Cotillin dress and so do you?" Evie asked.

"She's with Ben" I told Evie.

"As always, come on" Evie said as we when to get Mal.

"If you didn't take long enough dancing shower we would of done it earlier. Come on" Evie said dragging me and Mal back to our dorm. By the way use three share a dorm now and I have red highlights which my mom is not happy about it, but who cares.

~~~~~~~