Coronation

Coronation day the day everyone has been waiting for Ben to be crown king. I'm sitting in the carriage with Mal and Ben going to the church.

"Don't be nervous only you have to do is stand there and look beautiful" Ben said. Aww. I think they are the most cutest couple I ever seen.

"I have something for you. Is just some nerves for later" Mal said given Ben a chocolate cupcake.

"Always think. But I can't wait" Ben said eating it. So good at sharing.

"What no" Mal said ok I'm confused.

"Mal" Ben said.

"Ben, would you still say... that you have strong feelings for me?" Mal asked.

"Not sure, I mean let's give the atomic love potion a effect first" Ben said wait love potion.

"Okay, wait what you knew?" Mal asked.

"That you spelled me? Yeah I knew" Ben said.

"So how long have you know?" Mal asked.

"Since are first date. Wash away in the enchanted lake" Ben said.

"So what you been faking it?" Mal asked.

"I didn't fake anything" Ben said puting his ring on Mal's finger as the carriage stop as we got out and walked up the stairs were my mom, Belle and Adam was.

After they talked they walked away to go inside.

"Wish us luck" Ben said to Mal as one of the guards lead Mal inside as we walked in and everyone bowed to our new King.

Fairy God Mother put Adams crown on Ben's head as she holds her wand out.

"Do you solemnly swear to government the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you regin?" Fairy God Mother said.

"I do solemnly swear" Ben said as Fairy God Mother turned to me.

"And do you solemnly swear to advise to new King and promise to help him make the best possible decision for Auradon as long as he regin" Fairy God Mother said.

"I do" I said.

"Then it shall be me destiny and joy to bless our new King" Fairy God Mother said but someone took the wand.

"Child what are you doing?" Fairy God Mother asked.

"If you can't make me beautiful I'll do it myself bubbbbe buddee boo" Jane said waving the wand.

"Take cover!" Adam said as Mal got the wand.

"Mal give me the wand" Ben said no she wouldn't.

"Stand back" Mal said.

"You don't want to do this" Ben said.

"Ben I said stand back" Mal said.

"I told you so" Audrey said as Mal poin the wand at Audrey making her back away.

"Let's go" Carols said as the group came up.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked.

"We have no choice Ben our parents-" Mal was cut off by Ben.

"No. M, you don't have to do this I know you have goodness in you and I can tell you that because deep down I feel like I am trapped in a dark hole that can't escape. It's your time to do the right thing. You too E your my cousin" I said looking at M and E.

"I think I want to be good" Mal said.

"You are good" Ben said.

"How do you know that!" Mal said.