Conttilon

I was walking on the phone to my mother about my dress.

"Mom, relax everything is in order" I said on the phone when Carols stopped me running up to me.

"Hope, Hope, Hope! Hey, um will you go to Conttilon with me?" Carols asked but I was not really paying attention.

"Sure we're all taking the limo at 6- no mom my dress is blue not pink. What other colour instead of red would it be!" I said on the phone.

"No. I mean with me?" Carols asked.

"Sure I meet at your or mine- Mother I'm not going to dye my hair blue not like Evie " I said.

"Hope?" Carols said taking my phone away from my ear. Sorry mother boys are important then you.

"Would you be my date for Conttilon and if you don't hate me at the end of it. Would you consider being more than friends maybe?" Carols asked. Omg I have waited so long for this.

"Like boyfriend, girlfriend type of thing? Where we can hold hands and text each other all the time and tell you how great you are, and I really like you your so smart and sweet because I'm the luckiest girl in the world " I said.

"Me too I'm the luckiest girl I mean guy luckiest guy" Carols said as I hugged Carols forgetting I'm still on the phone to my mom.

"Hope, you still there? " Mom asked.

"I'll see you later" I said as I walked away talking to my mom again.

~~~~~~~~

"Evie this is an emergency!" I said opening our dorm.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked.

"Carols asked me to Conttilon I need the perfect dress" I said as Evie gasp.

"Don't worry, I'm your girl" Evie said finding a dress.

"Someone is here" Evie said as I open the door I see Carlos standing there.

"You look beautiful" Carols said.

"Thanks you your not too bad yourself" I said as I take Carols hand and we walked to the limo.

~~~~~~~

"Hope! There you are didn't recognise you in your new hair, come and stand with Belle, Adam and I as we wait for Ben" mom said as Carols and I are on the boat.

"Mom I have a date" I said.

"A date oh, how wonderful" mom said.

"Do you have a date too?" Mom said to Carols.

"Yeah" Carols said.

"Mom" I said taking Carols hands.

"Oh my- oh" mom said as I look into Carols eyes.

"Cute" Carols said as we walked over to the gang.

~~~~~~~

"The future lady Mal!" Luminous said as Mal came out as me and Evie cover our mouth over Mal's dress.

"Yes Mal. Whoho" the gang and I said as Mal came down.

"Hi" Mal said coming over to us.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Mal.

"Umm, feel like I'm going to throw up" Mal said.

"Don't worry we're right here for you" Evie said as the trumpet blew.

"King Benjamin" Luminous said as Ben came out as we all bow.

"Go get him" I said as Mal walked to Ben.