You And Me

We all stand with our dates facing Mal and Ben.

Ben sing:

Looking back at yesterday, I thought I gave it everything. But still so much road ahead of me.

Mal sing:

When I looked into your eyes I guess I didn't recognise. Who we are and all that we can be.

Mal and Ben sing:

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself but it's worth it in the end. Cause in your heart it's where it all beging.

We all bow then started splashing everyone.

All sing:

We gotta to be bold, we gotta to be brave, we gotta to be free. We gotta get loud, making that change, you gotta believe.
(Woah) we'll look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold, we can be brave, let everyone see. It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me.

Hope sing:

It starts with you and me.

We sing and dance as Mal took my hand as we stand next to Jay looking over the Isle.

Evie and Carols sing:

There's something special that I've learned, it's together we can change the world, everybody got something that they can bring.

Jay, Mal and Hope sing:

When you take a look inside yourself, do you wish that you were something else? But who you are is who you need to be.

Evie then take Mine and Mal's hand.

Hope, Evie and Mal sing:

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart it's where it all beging.

Evie  pointing to mine and Mal's heart as I take Carols hand.

All sing:

We gotta to be bold, we gotta to be brave, we gotta to be free. We gotta get loud, making that change, you gotta believe. (Woah) we'll look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine.  We can be bold, we can be brave, let everyone see. It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me.  It starts with you and me.

I dance and splash everyone as I when up the two steps with Mal and Evie.

Mal, Evie and Hope sing:

If we all can do our part, we know that it can be a start, to bring about the difference that we need.

Hope sing:

Yeah.

All sing:

I promise we can work this out, I promise we can see it through, don't you know it's up to me. Its up to me and you.

We sang as we splash everywhere as Carols and I were in the middle.

All sing:

We gotta be bold,  we gotta be brave, we gotta be free. We gotta get loud, making that change, you gotta believe.

We sing as we dance as Carols picked me up and spin me around.

All sing:

We'll look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine. We can be bold, we can be brave, let everyone see. It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me.

Doug and Evie dance next.

Mal sing:

Yeah.

Mal sing as Ben picked her up as they were about to kiss we all splash them.

All sing:

It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me.

Hope sing:

Yeah.

All sing:

It starts with you and me. It starts with you and me!

After we all sing Carols took my hand and we walked over to the side of the boat.

"This is the best time I had with you" Carlos said as I smiled.

"Thanks, I really like you Carols" I said leaning in as Carols did the same as our lips meet as I can hear Evie squeeze in my ear as I can feel Jay smirking.

But, wait you didn't think this was the end of the story did you?

~~~~~~~~~
Author Note:

Movie 2 finish! Get ready for Descendant 3!