Family day: Part 2

I walked over to the benches where the VKs were and sat next to Evie.

"I'm so sorry guys" I said as they were all silent as I sight.

"Hey guys how is everything " Ben said coming over.

"Alright. Forget about it. Let it go Tomorrow after the coronation everythink will be okay. I have to go " Ben said leaving as Doug started to walk over.

"Evie I want to talk to you-" Doug got cut off.

"Doug!" Chad said.

"Doug it's my fault " Evie said.

"I want to talk to you-" Doug got cut off again.

"Doug I'm sorry" Evie said.

"Doug!" Chad said again.

"What. Never mind " Doug said again as Evie push her tray.

"How long do you think that's going to last?" Audrey said walking up to Mal with Jane behind her.

"Mal's just a bad girl influenced" Audrey said.

"Yeah I mean who's going to make a villain a queen" Jane said as they turned to the girls and laughed.

"That. Is. It." I said standing up.

"Audrey I am sick and tired of you thinking you are better than others. Just because you're princess. Well so am I and I wish I never was. Your just so judgement and jealous and I'm done. I'm done being your friend which I never was. I'm done with you picking on my friends.  And I'm done of you forcing me into things. And oh, I have almost forgotten Evie is MY cousin so if you mess with one of us you mess with five of us" I said as I turned to Jane.

"And you after everything Mal has done you stab her in the back. Your pathetic" I said to Jane as I turned to walk away.

"That's because your  father never wanted you" Audrey said then I turned around and punch her right in the nose making her fall back.

"Anyone else wants to challenge the one and only Hope Elizabeth Swan!" I shouted out as they all ran away as I turned to the group as they look shocked.

"Come on! Let's get out of here and show them who their messing with!" I said with a smirk as we all walked away from the benches.

~~~~~~~~

"It was crazy Ben, when Hope punch Audrey I was going to say oof" Carols told Ben.

"I swear I saw her nose bleeding" Jay said.

"That's my cousin" Evie said.

"That's what happens when people get on my bad side so watch it" I warrned them.

"I wish I saw that" Ben said.

"It was funny I was laughing inside" Mal said.

"Well when my grandparents first met my grandmother was trapped in a net and she did punch him in the chine one time" I said.

"W-what your not going to do it to me are you? Carols asked.

"Is that a challenge? " I asked smirking devilish.

"Oh no. Ahhhhhh" Carols said running away from me.

"I'll get my bow and arrow!" I said chasing Carols.

"Wait what! Ahhhhh!" Carols said as I heard everyone laugh.

"That's our girl" M and E said proud of me.

~~~~~~~~