Family Day: Part 1

Family day my favourite time I have been waiting for to see my family.

I walked out in a blue two pieces outfit with my hair done as I see Ben singing for an audience.

"Hi Carols" I said as the VKs came over.

"Hi,can you hold Dude" Carols passed Dude to me as Jay and him go for the chocolate as I shack my head.

"Hey Hope!" I heard my mom say behind me.

"Mom!" I said hugging her with Dude"

"Adam, Belle and Ben are waiting for us for a photo" mom said as I knod.

"Okay, E can you hold Dude, thanks" I said pasting Dude to Evie  as I walked with my mom over to Ben, Adam and Belle.

"Just here" Adam said as we stand in perstion.

"Ready?" The photophobia said.

"Oh, by the way I have a new girlfriend " Ben told his parents.

"Oh, that's lovely, Ben" mom said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kinda kiss-up" Belle said shocking me.

"Agreed" I said.

"Do we know her?" Adam asked.

"On a count of three" the photophobia said.

"One, two" the photophobia said

"Well, sort of Mal" Ben said calling Mal over as the photophobia took as My mom, Ben and I smile perfectly as Adam and Belle had shock face's on.

"Mal I want you to meet my parents" Ben said as they hug. Aww.

"Ben I'm going to introduce my mom to some of my friends" I said as I took my moms hand.

"Carols over here!" I called over.

"Mom this is Carols De Vil. Carols this is my mother Emma Swan" I said.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Swan " Carols said.

"Miss Swan" I whisper to Carols.

"I mean miss" Carols said.

"It's nice to meet you Hope hasn't stop talking about you" Mom said.

"Mom!" I said blushing as Evie came over.

"E!" I said hugging her.

"I want you to meet my mom" I said coming out the hug.

"Mom before you freak out please don't hate me. Mom this Evie my cousin from the Isle of the lost" I said as mom was shocked.

"Evie Queens daughter?" Mom asked as I knod.

"Nice to meet you just don't tell your Grandma who she is" mom said as I knod in response.

"Come on Dude. Let's get him" Carols said through the distance playing with Dude as my mom follow my distance.

"You like him don't you?" Mom asked.

"No, maybe, okay yes I like him" I said.

"Ever since he got here I can't stop thinking about him and his chocolate brown eyes when they meet when he hand me my scarf. I think I'm in love with a villain mom" I said.

"I can tell and its okay we all fall for the bad boys " mom said as I smiled at her.

"What? You!" I heard queen Leath said.

"How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Queen Leath asked as I walked up to them.

"Queen Leath its okay Maleficent is still on the Isle this is her daughter Mal" I said.

"Don't you remember my proportion to give the next generation a chance " Ben said.

"A chance what Ben? To destroy us? Come on remember the poison apples and the spells. Spells. My daughter was raised by fairys because of your mother's curse. You mustn't trust her " Queen Leath said turning away.

"I'm so sor-" Mal tried stepping forward but Chad step in.

"Go away. Stay away from her" Chad said.

"Don't do this Chad " Ben said.

"What they were raised by their parents  Ben what do you think Villains teach their kids? Kindness? Huh? Fairplay? No way? Okay" Chad said.

"You stole another girls boyfriend" Chad said to Mal.

"Hey!" Ben said.

"Oh, you enjoy hurting people" Chad said to Jay as I squeeze my fist.

"And you, your nothing then a gold digger and a cheater" Chad said to Evie as my blood boil.

"Chad, Shut the hell up before I break your spine and wear it as a necklace!" I said as Evie steped in and brough her magic mirror out.

"Mirror mirror in my hand who is the biggest jerk in the land" Evie said showing Chad's face.

"What come on " Chad said knocking the mirror out her hand.

"Back off Chad" Jay said charging at Chad as Evie got her perfume out and spray it at Chad as he passed out.

"Come on Mal" Evie said dragging Mal away.

"Guys!" I called out.

"Jay! Carols!" Mal said as they followed.

"This is my fault!" I said to Ben.

"No its mine, H" Ben said.

"No I'm going to fix it " I said turning to run off and find the others. I have to fix this.

~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Eighth Chapter done! What do you think about Hopes dress? Part 2 coming to soon! Yay!