Pick Up The VKS

As we're back at Auradon Jay, Carols, Evie and the rest of Auradon are waiting for Mal and Ben to come out as Ben is going propose to Mal.

"Here there come" Evie said.

"Do you think she'll say yes?" Jay asked.

"I know M she would. But if Bennybear breaks her heart I'll be wearing his spine as a necklace" I said as Mal and Ben step up.

"Are you sure you're not going all evil?" Carols asked as he wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"If I was you would be dead by now" I said smirking.

"Thank you Fairy God Mother" Ben said.

"What's up Auradon?  Thank you so much for coming out here and greet our new arrivals. They will be here soon" Ben said.

"Not like we have a choice" Queen Leath said as I rolled my eyes.

"It worked out pretty well for the last four" Ben said.

"Yeah especially for you and Hope" Chad said as I turned to him.

"Aww. Are you complaining Chad, because I'm not" I said.

"Mal this is the exact same spot that we met not long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you " Ben said as Doug started to play his guitar.

Ben sing:

I meet this girl rocked my world like it's never been rocked and I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought it happened like a guy like me, but looked what you done, you got me down on my knees.

Ben sing as he got on his knees.

"Mal, its you and me. Its you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?" Ben asked.

"No!" Audrey said as I said before Bal is better than you Audrey.

"Yes" Mal said.

"Ahhh" the crowd cheer.

"I told you" I said as Carols chest bump Adam.

"I'm sorry" Carols said.

"It's okay" Adam said.

"What, did you two knew?" Mal asked coming over to Evie and I.

"Everything" Evie said.

"Your gonna rock that crown" I said.

"Okay, so I already done a thousands screches on your wedding dress and H and Belle already planned your engagement party" Evie said.

"It's next week" I said.

"Well it's a good thing I said yes" Mal said hugging Adam. And thank Fairy God Mother and Belle.

"All bow her royal majesty!" Jay said as Evie, Carols, Jay and I bow.

"Oh, yes her royal purpelness!" Carols said.

"Silent your annoying pesents" Mal said jokerly.

"As you wish my liege" Jay said.

"Your Crankiness" Carols said as I see Audrey pulled Mal to the side.

"Speaking of kids, we have some waiting for us" Mal said as Jay, Carols, Evie, Mal, Ben and I get in the limo to pick the VKs up.

~~~~~~~~

"Let's hit the road" Jay said as we picked up the five VKs.

"Your going to see him soon okay" Carlos said to the twins as they get in.

"Here" I said puting Ava bag in as she hug her Grandma with Dizzy. As Ava and I got in I sat next to Carols with Ava next to me with the twins next to each other.

"You excited to go to Auradon here!" I asked Ava.

"Yeah! Can we go swimming?" Ava asked.

"I can take you other the enchanted lake" I said as Carols gave one of the twin a chocolate as his eyes wild what it taste.

"I know right" Carols said as I heard Evie gasp as we turned around.

"It's Hades and Hook!" Evie said.

"Stop the car their trying to escape" Carols said as Jay stop the limo as we told the kids to stay in the car as we got out.

"I used to be a god!" Hades said.

"I used to be a Captain!" Hook said as Jay, Ben and Carols when to stop them but they blast with their ember and fly back.

Mal turned into a dragon as my hands glow as Mal battle Hades as I deal with Hook.

"Come on Mal, Hope! Blast them!" Jay said as I tried to fight but the ember is too powerful. Soon Mal and I knock them down as Mal came down.

"Are you okay?" Evie asked as Mal turned back to herself.

"No! He was draining all my magic! I felt all my power slippering away with that ember" Mal said.

"I felt it too" I said.

"Don't worry. Your both safe now their back were they belong" Evie said as I took one last look at Hook as he walked away. Now he looks familiar of someone like his son I know.

~~~~~~~~
Back in Auradon I'm with Mal and Evie as I help Evie with her fabric as Mal tell us the queens crown and Maleficent septer has been taken.

"Okay, does anyone else knows about the queen's crown and the septer being taken?" I asked.

"No one. Think about it we have all the employ and society out" Mal said.

"Will they delay bringing more VKs?" Evie asked.

"They want to close the barrier for good" Mal said.  They can't do that.

"What!" I said.

"You said no. Of course you said no what am I kidding" I said.

"The four of us are living the dream here and we finally get to share it. What could be more important than that?" Evie asked.

"Security, or piece of mind of everyone in Auradon" Mal said.

"Really that's what they think?" I asked.

"We never get to see our parents again" Evie said.

"What about those kids?" I asked.

"Yeah I know we promised them that they can go back and visit" Mal said.

"M, I cannot tell you how glad I am that you are going to be queen. Making decisions is going to be easy" I said.

"Me too. You stand up for the VKs" Evie said.

"Thank you M" I said.

"Yeah no problem" Mal said quietly but I slide it away as Evie and I hug Mal.

~~~~~~