The Isle Part 3

Mal, Evie and I stand outside near the pirates bay waiting for Carols and Jay to arrive.

As the limo arrived I noticed Lonnie came along.

"Lonnie!" I said hugging her.

"I made them bring me" Lonnie said.

"I'm glad" Mal said.

"Welcome to the Isle" Evie said as the boys came over with the swords and the fake wand.

"Ooh, let me see " Mal said.

"Wow what a beauty" Mal said as Carols looked at me as I caught my eye.

"Alright guys its noon " I said.

"Are we ready" Mal said.

"Let's do this" we all enters the pirate bay.

~~~~~~
"Welcome " Harry said still looking familiar.

"Finally!" So this must be Uma, huh?

Uma sing:

Huh, let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold-hearted. There's no negotiation I'm not here for debatin. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with kiler sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart.

Mal sing:

Now, let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're find it out tonight.

Pirates sing:

Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. Its the wand for the crown. If you don't it's going down.

The pirates sang and dance.

VKS sing:

Let's go, make you move peace or war, its sup to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't, it's going down.

We sang and dance.

Pirates sing:

We want the wand. Or else the king is gone. Your time is running out. You should really watch your mouth.

VKs sing:

Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put em up. It's going down.

Pirates sing:

Oh, oh, oh. Make the trade. Oh, oh, oh. Or walk the plank. Oh, oh, oh. Make the trade. Oh, oh, oh. Or walk the plank.

We all stopped in front of the ship.

"Ok, look, this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here. And I don't need a reservation. That way you're whole pirate crew can have a demonstration. Release him now, and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VKs" Mal said.

"So that's your big speech, huh? Any empty ultimatum?" Uma asked Harry.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him. Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even started to slip, I'll eliminate him. All it takes is one look and I'll....." Harry said as I squeeze Carols hand as he did it back.

"Harry! We get it, chill" Uma said.

Pirates sing:

Let's go, bring it on. Better give us what we want. Its the wand for the crown. If you don't, it's going down.