Rescue Carols

I entered the chip shop where Ziggy my less favourite person was there.

"I'm back" I said in a signing voice. Ziggy and I have been enemies since the barrier was down. Plus I never let her join the gang aswell.

"Loster of party one right this way" Ziggy said kicking a chair to me as I chach it and sat down.

"Mal was right. Place does stink" I said.

"I'm sorry we're out of fish tonight" Ziggy said.

"Where's Carols?" I asked.

"Not so fast. You have everything you have that I never got" Ziggy said.

"Okay arm restle me Carols be free" Ziggy said as I agreed to it.

"Do you want to know what I get?" Ziggy asked.

"Keep dreaming" I said as the arm restle begin.

"You may dress as a hero everyday but you're always be a villain" Ziggy said.

"And if you can keep your skin green I'll call you Greenford" I said as Ziggy was winning as I made my eyes turned electric blue.

"If I win you bring me your mother's spell book" Ziggy said as she said that my eyes turned back to normal as Ziggy won.

"Bring me your mother's spell book tomorrow noon sharp and if you don't you can kiss little De Vil goodbye" Ziggy said walking away as I left and when back to the others.

~~~~~~~

"We can not give Ziggy with all people your mother's spell book" Evie said.

"We can't let her destroy Auradon" Mal said.

"Ziggy don't get my moms spell book. Carols is toasted guys" I said.

"Right so we're gonna give Ziggy, of all people the spell book" Mal said.

"Do we have another choice?" Uma asked as a bell just rang in my head.

"Wait! You guys! Jay your 3D printer" I said.

"A phony spell book" Jay said.

"Yes" I said.

"And the second Ziggy tests it, she'll know it's fake" Evie said. Chill cousin.

"Well, okay, so then we just get Carols out really fast" I said.

"We need some kind of diversion" I said walking around the room.

"Smoke bomb" the gang all said.

"That's perfect" I said.

"I'll get the chemicals from Lady Tremaine's place. That could work" Evie said.

"Oh, sick outfit by the way. Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game" Evie said coming towards me.

"Okay, do you want to know something? Lucy design this" I said.

"Little Lucy?" Evie asked.

"Shut up!" Mal said.

"It goes with your eye's" Uma said.

"I know. I'm like, loving it. It goes with anything" I said.

"I'm really proud of her" Evie said as the boys then cleared their throat.

"Hello?"Ben said as we got back on track.

"Right. Jay, Harry, Ben meet us at Uma's pirates bay no later than noon. And you guys, losing... not a option. Cause we're rotten " I said.