Its Good To Be Bad

Auradon has bee peaceful. Ever since Cotillin Carols and I have been dating.  Yes we are boyfriend and girlfriend now and I'm the most luckiest girl ever.

VK day is to day the core and I are going to the Isle to pick the VK of who gets to go to Auradon. I have been wearing red alot since Dizzy did my hair and I love it. Also I have my own motor bike that the gang teach me how to ride.  It was easy.

~~~~~~~

VKs sing:

From the North. To the South. From the East to the West. Lost Boys, lost girls. You all know you're the best.  Hit the streets, it's your day. Turn it up, nows your chance. It's time to get up on your feet and dance!

We sang as we put are hands in the middle and lifting it up and split up to get kids up.

Hope sing:

Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody wanna be like us!

I sang as a little girl waves at me.

Carlos sing:

All the boys from Auradon. And the girls cause they know what's up.

Evie sing:

Your life could change today,  your life could change today.

Jay sing:

These streets named after us. Because we paved the way.

Mal and I spray paint on a door say VKS day.

Mal sing:

Everyone come and take your shot.

Hope sing:

Nows the time, show em what you got.

I sing as we slide the door open.

Evie sing:

Cause everyone is gonna  get their chance.

Hope sing:

They said that being from the Isle is bad.

VKs sing:

Well, it's good to be bad. And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map.  Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that.  It's good to be... Bad! If you got pride, raise your Vs up high.  Wave em wide,  side to side, feel the vibe. It's good to be bad.

I when to Evie's side of the Isle as we dance.

Evie sing:

I wanna see you all rep your block,  I wanna see you rep your block.

Hope sing:

Show your pride, let me hear ya shout. We're from the Isle of the lost!

Evie sing:

We're here to celebrate, we're here to elevate.

Hope sing:

If you're down, then make your move. But you best not hesitate.

Mal sing:

Today's the day that you won't forget. The best to come ain't happened yet. Take a bow, it won't be your last. Your from the Isle if anybody asks.

VKs sing:

It's good to be bad.  And we're proof of that. Used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that.  It's good to be....Bad!

We all dance.

VKs sing:

If you got pride, raise your Vs up high.  Wave em wide, side to side, feel the vibe. It's good to be bad!

We sang as we when up the stairs.

Jay sing:

They can try to deny our style. But we were born this way. Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle. But you can't take the Isle out the VK.

Carlos sing:

If you wanna make a hype, not a moment to waste. Make it loud,make it live, make it jump to the bass. Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case. Cause the Isle makes us. And we're reppin this place.

VKs sing:

So when I say V, you say K. V! K! V! K! When I say all, you say day. All! Day! All! Day! When I say V, you say K. V! K! V! K! When I say all, you say day.

We sang as Carols and Jay jump down.

VKS sing:

All! Day!

Carols and Jay dance.

VKs sing:

It's good to be...Bad! It's good to be bad. And we're proof of that.  Used to be lost, now we're on the map, used to steal stacks, now we're giving back. Remember that.  It's good to be...Bad! If you got pride, raise your Vs up high. Wave em wide, side to side. Feel the vibe. It's good to be. Bad!

"Who wants to go you?" Mal asked.

"Pick me, pick me Mal" a little girl said.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived" Evie said.

"I wish we could take you all with us, but maybe someday we can" Evie said.

"Yeah, we're gonna to be back so many times, that you're gonna be sick of us" Mal said.

"So sick of us" I said.

"First,  I would like to begin with the granddaughter of lady Tremaine daughter of Drusella. My sweet, sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy" Evie said as Dizzy came up and hug Evie.

"Next, is the son of Smee. Come on, Squeakey" Carols said as he went over and hug him. Aww.

"And the other Granddaughter of lady Tremaine daughter of Anastasia. My sweet Ava. Get over here" I said as Ava came over and hung me.

"And there is no way where splitting up the twins.  Get over here Squirmy" Jay said as he came over to Jay.

"Last but not least. We picked this girl because we agreed she could use a bit of Fairy God Mother goodness class give it up for Dr. Facillers daughter Celia" Mal said.

"We will be back next week okay" Carlos said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Auradon!" We all said.

~~~~~~