The Isle Part 2

After a while of waiting for Mal and Ben only Ben came down.

"Where's Mal?" I asked Ben.

"She's not coming back" Ben said.

"What let us talk to her" Evie said grabing my hand and lead us to the speakers.

"M, its me and H just let us talk to you" Evie said.

"Leave me alone!" Mal said.

"Let's just give her a couple of hours to cool off" Jay said.

"Guys! Where's Ben?" Carols asked.

"Ben!" I said.

"Ben don't scare us like that!" Evie said as a pirate that looked familiar to me before.

"Don't scare you. That's my speciality" he said.

"Harry, what did you do to Ben?" Jay said.  Harry seems familiar to me but I don't know where I heard it before.

"Oh we nipped him and if you want  to  see  him again, Mal  come to the chip shop alone, Uma wants a little visit. Aww Jay seems like you lost your touch" Harry said as Jay was about to go after him.

"He's not worth it" I said as Harry barked at Carols face and walked away.  Something about him reminds me of someone. But who?

~~~~~~~

"And if you guys never brought him here this would never of happened what were you thinking?" Mal said after we explained.

"He was going to come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him" Evie said.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it " Carols said.

"Okay, okay so what are we going to do?" Jay asked.

"We? Are doing nothing. This is between Uma and me and she's a punk.  And guess what? Now I have to go and get him" Mal said.

"Whoh, whoh, whoh. Mal you still need to get through Harry Hook and his whaf rat" Carols said.

"Yeah you gonna need us" Jay said.

"Uma said to come alone" Mal said.

"She said come alone. I know one thing I ain't going anywhere" Carols said plocking down on the couch.

"Will be here when you get back" Jay said as Mal left I walked out over the balcony and look over Auradon wondering who my dad is wishing I can change things.

Hope sing:

If only I could read the signs in front of me. Don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream. Oh, oh. If only. If only.

"If only what?" I heard Evie said behind me.

"Oh, E it's nothing" I said.

"And you and Carols is nothing" Evie said.

"Okay, I feel like I don't belong in Auradon anymore and I feel like I belong on the Isle but I don't know which to way go" I said.

"H, I understand but you only need is to listen to your heart and follow it" Evie said as she squeeze my hand and leave me to think.

~~~~~~~~

"We can't give her the wand! If this girl is really that evil I would of bring my bow with me and shoot her in the head!" I said after Mal filled us in.

"Right and we are going to give Uma of all people the wand" Evie said.

"Wait guys! Your 3D printer" Mal said coming up with an idea.