Break This Down

I stand with Carols and the gang waiting for the Mal and Ben to arrive their engagement party.

"Lady Mal and I want to thank you for coming to our engagement party and for Hope to plan it" Ben said as I put a fake smile on my face.

"I couldn't be prouder to call you my queen. So raise your glass to your queen of Auradon!" Ben said.

"To the queen of Auradon!" Everyone raised their glass.

"Speech your specialness" Jay said with a accent making me chuckle.

"I can't. I can't be queen of Auradon" Mal said making everyone gasp.

"Mal?" Ben asked.

"I can't turn my back on the Isle" Mal said.

"We made a decision, probably the worse one I've ever made, to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea  but its wrong. I've learned that we can't live in fear because it doesn't actually protect you from anything. You never know where the bad is gonna come from. And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either.  Without Uma, her pirates and Hope, Auradon would be gone. And without Hades and Hook" I looked up at the mention of my dad.

"My father and Hook Hopes father" Mal said as gasp were herd.

"Audrey would be gone" Mal said.

"We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from" Mal said.

"I also want to apologise to Hope.  I'm sorry I lied to you and I'm sorry how much pressure you have been through that I made it worse for you" Mal said as I give her a small smile accepting her apology.

"And that's why I can't be queen of just Auradon. I have to queen of the Isle, too. And its time that we take the barrier down forever" Mal said. At last.

"We can't do that" Adam said.

"It's up to us dad. I choose to be king who moves forward" Ben said as me, Jay, Carols and Evie when upstairs to stand next to Mal.

"It's time for forgiveness. It's time for a new begging.  The barrier will come down" Ben said.

"To make the world a better place" Mal said.

"We have to do it face to face" Mal, Evie, Carols, Jay and I said all together as the barrier came down.

I can feel a song coming up.

Mal sing:

It's time to bring it together.

Hope sing:

Time for a brand new start.

Uma sing:

We're gonna put it in motion. Break down, what keeps us apart.

Mal sing:

No more no division we down.

Hope sing:

New team got the vision.

Uma sing:

Unite till we stand, now we living marching. In the light, one, two. One, two like.

Mal sing:

I see you.

Uma sing:

You see me.

Hope sing:

Imperfect.

Uma sing: