My Once Upon A Time

Warning: Hope gets angry, dark magic being use, emotional Hope, light magic

~~~~~

"She's not upstairs " Jay said coming back down as we all heard the cobord door shack as we open it Chad was in it.

"Chad?" I asked.

"I want mommy" Chad said.

"It's okay. What happened, buddy?" Ben asked bending down to his level that he was curled up in a ball.

"Ben, Ben your face....." Chad then look around seeing no Audrey.

"She's gone. The door open.  Freedom!" Chad said running out.

"Alright, let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say we wrap this up?" Uma asked me and Mal.

"Someday, you guys got to tell how you team up" Ben said.

"Actually, Mal promise to let all the kids off the Isle" Evie said as we walked outside.

"Mal?" I asked.

"Actually, guys I got to tell you something?" Mal said turning to us.

"I lied to you, the kids won't be coming off the Isle" Mal said. What the hell?

"What?" I asked.

"The program is shut down. The barrier will be close for good" Mal said. I can't believe her. She can't close mine and Ben's program.

"Hold up. So we're saving your precious people and behind this is a lie? I knew it was a mistake to trust you. Your always out for yourself" Uma said.

"Did you knew this?" Uma asked me.

"No, I didn't and if I did I would not allow this" I said felling anger building up as Carols took my hand and rub his thumb over my hand to calm me down.

"And, you king Benny. Are going to throw us back in there" Harry said I should tell him.

"You know what. I through you were brave. Your nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me that I will never see my dad again" Celia said taking Mal's ember out of her hand and throw it in the bathbird pot.

"Celia-No. Regain your might and ignite! Regain your might and ignite!" Mal tried to light up the ember but it wouldn't as Mal looked at me and Uma as I looked away.

"Bummer. Come on let's go and get Gil and leave them here to rot" Uma said and I must say I'm proud of Uma.

"Evie, Hope I'm sorry I just through that- I was just afraid to tell you. I thought I'll lose my best friends" Mal said.

"Closing down the barrier was your idea?" Evie asked.

"I did it for us. For our life we have now. You understand Hope?" Mal asked.

"No, Mal I don't understand you anymore" I said.

"For our life? What about those kids? Those kids we left behind on the island? The kids we promised? We were their only hope. I thought you were going to stand up to the VKs instead you lied to them. You lied to Jay. You lied to Carols.  You lied to Hope.  You lied to me.  We're your family" Evie said as I let go of Carols hand.

"I don't know about family but Mal you have lied to everyone, you didn't even invite me to the meeting. I don't know who you are now" I said.

"Hope?" Mal said.

"No! Mal and have you forgotten that their parents on that Isle and MY Dad I never met!" I shouted.

"You know what I'm so done of being this goody two shoes when everyone sees me it's Princess Hope! Well I'm a VK and my name is not Hope Elizabeth Swan! It's Hook! I'm the Daughter of Emma Swan and Captain Hook! The only Hope left to fix everything!" I shouted started to walk away.