Cookie

I had to get up in the nigh due to Lonnie can't find Mal. So I'm walking down to the kitchen but can't open the door. Must be locked.

"Come on- Ahh" I said as I try and knock it down but some open it and I fall on the floor.

"Ow!" I said as I see Carlos there.

"Are you okay?" Carlos asked helping me up.

"Yeah  thanks.  Mal thank god Lonnie is looking everywhere for you like all the girls want you to do there hair instead of me" I said as I notice there making something.

"Oh what you guys making?" I asked.

"Nothing special just cookies- no, no, no" Mal said as I dip my finger into the mixture to try it as they all look at me.

"What I'm not going to double dip" I said.

"Fell anything?" Evie asked.

"Yeah like your missing something?" Mal asked as Jay give me a flirty look.

"Hey there " Jay said while Carlos look piss about something.

"Hi. Could use some chips" I said walking to the fridge.

"Chips?" Jay asked.

"And those are?" Mal asked.

"Chocolate chips the most important ingredient" I said walking back over to Mal and Evie.

"Wait didn't your parents use to make Chocolate chip cookies? When you're feeling sad? And they just makes you laugh and put everything into it?" I asked as they all look at me.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked.

"She's different where we're from " Mal said.

"I know but even villains love their kids " I said  as they all had sad faces on as I know how it feels as I felt like crying.

"How horrible. I'm sorry " I said taking Mal's hand as I felt Mal wipe my tear that I didn't realise.

"Well big bummer thank you so much but we have to get these cookies into the oven " Mal said pushing me out.

"Okay Good night " I said.

"Good night evil dreams" Mal said as I left the kitchen. Weird.

~~~~~~

The next day I walked to the lockers wearing a golden sparkly dress that goes with my eyes.

As I turned to corner I saw all the VKs and Ben surrounding.

"MAL! no" Ben shouted Mal's name but got it covered by her hand as I chuckle and walked over.

"Seems like Bennybear is in love " I said after the boys took Ben to get ready for tourney I stayed and talk with the girls.

"Did Ben shout your name Mal?" I asked.

"I know right. Want to stand with us as we watch the game?" Evie asked me.

"I wish but I'm a cheerleader" I said.

"Ugh" Mal said.

"I know Audrey force me to be one which I wish I never was" I said.

"Well will see you out there " Mal said.

"Bye" I said walking away as Mal and Evie waved bye as I when and get changed into my uniform for the game.

~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Fourth chapter done! Yes! And the PJs is what Hope weares and so is the dress pretty right!?