Back To Auradon

I'm sleeping in my my castle that I spent the holidays at as I wake up due to the birds as I reliese I go back to Auradon.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna go back to Auradon" I said as Evie burst through my door.

"We're gonna back to Auradon!" Evie said.

I got up and got changed as me and Evie dragged our bags down.

"Hope, Evie what-" Grandma said.

"Can't talk Grandma Snow got to go" I said as Evie and I when outside and put our stuff in the limo and got in.

"To Auradon" I said as the driver drives to Auradon.

"I can't wait until we get back to Auradon" I said.

"I know plus Mal's wedding coming up" Evie said as we both squeeze.

"I can't wait to see Carlos again I miss him" I said as Evie chuckle.

~~~~~~~

"There here!" I heard Mal said as Evie and I left the limo as I saw Carlos I jumped at him and kiss him pashintly. This summer has been long.

"I miss you too, baby" Carols said as we break away.

"Too long being a part" I said as someone clear there throat.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but I need to see my bestie" Mal said as I hugged Mal then Jay, then Uma then Ben.

"I miss you all" I said. Wait someone is missing.

"Where's my brother?" I asked as I said that Harry came running up to us.

"I'm here. Thanks for leaving without me girls" Harry said as I smiled insanely.

"So let's get to Evie's house" I said as we walked to Evie's house were we once was there before.

~~~~~~~

"Whoho! Home sweet home!" I said clapsting on the sofa as Carols sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I still can't believe your getting married!" Evie said.

"Yeah and you are going to be stuck with me and E with wedding planning" I said.

"Cool. Hey have you heard from your mom lately?" Mal asked me. Oh and mom has vanished out of no where.

"No, nothing.  It's like she's never exsit" I said with a sad look.

"Hey, we will find her ok?" Carols said lifting my chin up as I knod.

~~~~~~~~

Later it started to get dark as the boys left now its time for slimmer party.

"Okay now its...." I said.

"Slimmer party!" We all said at the same time.

"I need some pumping mask on" I said.

As we get to it we paint our nails and did makeup and stuff.

"So where will you live once you are married?" I asked Mal.

"In a castle obviously" Mal said.

"Really?" Evie asked.

"Yeah" Mal said as Uma chuckle.

"Well once I'm married. I'm gonna live in a cottage in the woods with Carols" I said as they all look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you was going to live in a castle?" Mal asked.

"Yeah" Uma agreed.

"And didn't you said once I'm going to live in my Grandma hide out with all the animals with no husband?" Evie asked and quoted.

"That's different now. I'm with Carols and I love him" I said.

"Awww" the girls said.

"Stop that" I said standing up.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air I'll be back" I said standing up and walking out leaving the girls puzzled.