A Happy Beginning

"And that's how your mommy found love in their" I said pointing to my daughter heart finishing telling her the story.

"Aww again mommy?" My daughter asked.

"Lily no its past your bed time and mommy has to rest" I said due to the clock and rubbing my small bump.

"Noooo" Lily said jumping out of bed trying to run but my lovely Husband caught her.

"Gotcha isn't it past your bed time?" Carols said puting Lily back in bed.

"Yes mommy was telling me how she met you Daddy" Lily giggle.

"Did she then?" Carols asked then kiss Lily on her forehead as I waited in the living room for him.

"Why do you always tell her the story of us?" Carols asked.

"It's the only way to get her to sleep. My mother used to do the same with me" I said as Carols chuckle.

"Your amazing and how is our little devil in their?" Carols asked puting a hand on my stomach.

"Healthy" I said.

"Well I'm glad it's safe and healthy" Carols said.

"Yes cause no one will hurt our family they have to get through Evie, Jay, Mal, Uma, Ben, Harry, Dude, you and even Hope Hook" I said.

"You mean Hope De Vil now" Carols said.

"Yeah and I don't want to keep our kids in the dark like my mom did if they have magic like me" I said.

"They will be special" Carols said.

"Yeah. I love Carols De Vil" I said.

"I love you Hope De Vil" Carols said then turned to my stomach.

"And you too Henry De Vil" Carols said.

"Henry De Vil? I like it. And I love you" I said going to kiss Carols.

And that's the end of-

"Ugh, you again stop intruping my moments " Hope said.

But I was just-

"No one cares now shut up before I break your spin and wear it as a necklace" Hope said.

"And I will be helping" Carols said.

Ugh, fine whatever.

As Hope and Carols kiss. So they finally found their happy ending after all. Or wait their Happy Beginning and had kids. A De Vil family whole as one and waiting for a new adventure to await them just behind the corner.

~~~~~~
Author Note:

Book finnish at last! What do you think of Harols kids names!? Cool huh!? And Harols is Hope and Carols  ship name! Anyway see you in a next book bye!