38.

Marcus

I walk into the garage and I check my watch, nope it is definitely 8am. But Rosie isn't here, she is always here really early! It's Baku! She loves street circuits and she always likes to get a head start. I stand staring at the empty chair in full confusion "she's had a rough couple of weeks, I'm sure she will be in soon" Adam tells me from behind "is she okay?" I ask immediately concerned "she's just dealing with a personal issue, I'm sure she will be back to her usual self once she makes a decision about it" this is all rather cryptic but I nod anyway and walk over to my seat. I load up the computer in front of me and wait for the Home Screen to appear. I pull out papers from my bag and arrange them so I can show Rosie what I think will be the key issues this weekend.

About half an hour later she walks in the garage and she looks exhausted. She walks over to her chair completely blanking everyone in the garage. She pulls her chair out and it scrapes along the floor "morning" I dare to say and her eyes snap to mine and they are cold "sorry I'm later than usual" she say and loads up her laptop "it's okay, I was just worried about you" I tell her and she nods still focusing on her laptop. I pass her over my paperwork and her eyes scan over it "thanks" she says and fully focuses on my papers.

It's been. 3 hours now and she hasn't said more than yes or no to me. We usually bounce ideas off of each other but it's like talking to a brick wall. I enjoy working with Rosie and I can't lie I've always wondered if we could ever be something more. But she has always had someone and when I did have a chance she had an accident. When she remembered me my heart did backflips, and then she collapsed and I was beyond worried about her. I'm feeling something similar now, she is cold and she has never been like this before.

Adam

I keep an eye on Rosie from across the garage, I know she is hurting. She has been staying with me in my flat as Jake lives in Italy most of the time. I would say it's been nice having her around but I never see her! I'm not ever sure she has been eating. I know she has been going to the factory but it's been like passing ships in the night, I never see her. I think this has hurt her more as it's almost exactly what Lando did and I know I would be thinking why me? I have never understood people who cheat or put themselves in the position to cheat. Charlotte shouldn't have been anywhere near Charles. He made the decision to have her around.

"RoRo!" I say attempting to get her attention. She swivels on her chair "yeah?" She asks "it's lunch time, come on" I say leaving no room for argument. She follows me and I notice Marcus watching her. I had noticed before the way he usually looks at her, he is in love with her. I feel for him as I know she won't see him that way. I go straight into hospitality and see George sat with Soph, they still haven't told Rosie that they are together and I know that's caused Soph to be avoiding her. I walk us over regardless and they both look like deers caught in headlights "hey guys!" I say casually and pull out a chair for Rosie. She sits down not saying anything but a quiet hello, George looks at me worried and I shrug.

Rosie

Everyone keeps trying to make me feel better and I hate it. The one person who made me feel like myself after everything that happened I wasn't good enough for. "Rosie please talk to me" Soph pleads from my right and I turn to face her "what do you want me to say?" I ask and she looks offended "we all know he hurt you, but you can't block us out" she says "I know you have been avoiding me" I say and she looks awkward "I haven't! I promise" I can't help but roll my eyes "I know you are dating my brother, I'm just offended that you didn't want to tell me" I say and she gasps "what? How?" I push my chair back and stand up "I'm not blind or an idiot" I say and turn on my heel and walk back to the garage.

I take my seat next to Marcus and he smiles brightly at me and it for a second makes me feel slightly better. "Sorry I haven't been chatty this morning" I say and he shrugs "you can be as moody as you like with me, I'm not going anywhere" he tells me and I feel better at his words "okay! Well what's the tyre strategy for this weekend?" He turns his screen to me and pulls up all of his data and we settle into working and I feel guilty for snapping at Soph.