NEWS

Sorry it isn't an update guys, but I do have something very exciting to share with you! This story is coming to an end and I've had an idea for a new story, it's a Daniel Ricciardo story with a lot of Max Verstappen content!

It's called is this a love story?

Here is a little sneak preview!
First chapter has been posted!

It's been the longest day, I cannot wait to get home. Ive been at the factory here in Maranello since 6am this morning and its now 7pm. We have had winter testing which went really well, especially after the last 2 years. 2020 was a disaster of a year, 2021 was better but still not getting the results we needed and that's why I was brought in as Mattia Binotto's replacement from the end of last season, I was already part of the Ferrari family working as head of the engineering department but I wasn't fully allowed to develop the car the way that I really wanted too. When I got offered the Team principle roll, I jumped, It was my chance to make real changes here and I couldn't wait to get started. Last season was a vast improvement from the previous one, annoyingly Mattia had already let Seb go, as a scapegoat for his poor leadership, which I still believe was a huge mistake. We do however have a good pairing and we have been scoring some good points las season even getting on the podium a few times, which is more than we managed last year. However we still finished P4 behind Mclaren. It's all change this year though, new regulations and a fresh start, Ive been developing the 2022 Car all last season and I have a gut feeling that we got it right.

I put the hand break on and jump out of my Ferrari 488 Pista, my signing bonus from the team, my absolute dream car. I throw my handbag over my shoulder feeling my toes pinching in my heels. I usually wear trainers but I was due in many meetings today as I'm away from the factory now till the end of the season. I pull my keys out of my bag but notice the door is unlocked. I open the door listening out for any signs of my husband, who should be home, he definitely wasn't in the factory today. I kick my heels off and drop my handbag onto the hook next to the front door, this is our home in Maranello but we also have an apartment in Monaco which is where I truly feel most at home, it's where I grew up and where my family still live. I pad through the hall and poke my head into the lounge immediately realising that it is empty, oh well I can get changed and then I will give him a call.

Thank you guys for all of your support since I started this story! 💕