*SECRETARY*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

AIDEN's POV

"Get the fuck out" i yelled after my now ex-secretary tried to touch me that was my sixteenth one , every women that i had interviewed tried to flirt or touch me , i wanted to kill every last one my vampire (Quil) was pissed that i didn't , we didn't like the idea of anyone else touching us if it wasn't our mate.

"Eddie" i yelled Eddie was my older brother and also my assistant and Gamma to my pack"what's the problem little bro" i flipped him off i hated when he said that because in vampire years I'm older but in human years he's older "go to the website for the applications if their not 16-24 don't schedule them for a interview and also if she looks like a whore don't even let her in" he nodded then left out.

I groaned then leaned back in my seat "if we had our mate everything would be better" David my wolf said . Ive been searching for my mate for years now and it sucks , I've been to almost everywhere around the globe and i haven't found her yet and it's been stressing me out.

Even though my mafia is the second best they still need their queen and also my pack need their Luna.

Ive been getting real annoyed with my mafia status the Dumb ass De'Rosas are ahead of me and i hate it Especially Damien i hate that our strength is equal trust me if it wasn't i would've been killed his ass.

DAMIEN's POV

"Tessie i said no" My little sister was currently Following me around the house begging me so she could go to that interview , there was no way i was going to let her be in the same room as Aiden Mikaelsson i hated that asshole with every-bone in me "pwease big brother" she gave me her best puppy dog eyes and i turned my head

"Tessie I'm just trying to protect you" i told her with a sigh she just didn't understand why i didn't want her to go , it would be like throwing her to the wolf to die and that's exactly what will happen if he finds out she's related to me "from what" she asked and i walked off "the Answer is no and that's final Tessa" i heard her huff and i rolled my eyes

ALEX POV

"Fuck" i groaned as i pushed her head further down my dick i didn't even know her name but she had some good head "A.Alex" i gripped her hair making her keep still , when i felt my dick twitch i groaned then let my seeds shoot down her throat .

She leaned up smiling at me as she licked my nut off her hands and chin i smirked "you can leave now" her smile dropped "your such a asshole Alex" i walked her to the door "well i don't give a fuck get out" she huffed then stormed out.

I turned around to see Tessa staring at me "why are you so rude" she asked i rolled my eyes "she's a slut" i told her and she placed her hand over my mouth "you can't disrespect women or someone would do me like that one day" she said and i scoffed "yeah right and the day that that happens whoever said it is dead" i kissed her forehead then walked to the fridge

"You hungry princess" she groaned then flopped down on the stool "can i just eat cereal" "what kind" i asked her she smiled "can i mix all" "fine but if Jax sees you you'll get in trouble so go to your room and eat it" .