Bachelorette/Bachelor Party

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
*Not Edited*

THIRD PERSON POV
"We'd see you at the alter baby" Aiden said as he connected his lips to Tessa's "you better" she told them.

"Don't get too wild" Hunter warned Tessa with a wink before she got inside of the car with Nick "where are we going" she asked him as they pulled out of the long driveway Nick only rolled his eyes , he knew that she'd ask him questions the whole ride "you'll see" Tessa rolled her eyes . Everyone thought that they should have a  Bachelorette and bachlor party today and the wedding tomorrow which the trio agreed too , Tessa just hoped she didn't get too drunk .

"If you need anything just let me know" Tessa told Nick as he put a blindfold over her face , he was pregnant and ready to pop at any moment and Tessa was worried about him but he insisted on hosting and staying at the party "I'm fine hunny now are you ready" Tessa nodded then let Nick lead her forward he opened a door and they walked through "she's here" she heard Ethan's loud mouth over the loud music , Nick took off her blindfold and Tessa Gasps they were at a stripclub that was decorated pink "this is your last night of not having a ring on that finger and your going to make it count" Ezmaerlda screamed as she passed Tessa shots and she happily drowned them

"Let's get fucked up" Tessa screamed and the party continued , as the women and Ethan dance and take shots Nick sat back taking pictures and laughing at everyone.

"How's everybody doin tonight" the announcer asked as he turned down the music slightly everyone screamed and said 'good' "well I heard tonight that we have a bachelorette party going on tonight and I wanted to spread some light on the soon to be bride" the light came on Tessa and everyone cheered and congratulated her "now we'd like her to come show us some of her dance moves" Tessa spit out her drink "oh no I can't strip" Tessa said while shaking her head at Ethan who was dragging her to the stage "listen Tessa just do it , make it a night you'll never forget , here take this" he handed her another shot and she downed it quickly "okay I can do this" "yes you can now get up there and show me some sexiness"

When she got on stage the room cheered and they dimed the lights which she was thankful for , she just so happen to already have heels on so she threw her hair in a high ponytail and waited for the music to start  , last time she did this Aiden shot someone but she'd make sure it won't go like that this time .

{Start the Song}.

The song started and Tessa gave the crowd the most sexiest look she can muster up then she walked slowly to the pole and did a dip that made her boobs pop up "that's hot" she heard someone screame and she blushed

{Something like this ⬇️}

Then wrapped her leg around the pole and swung around once before using her upper body strength and opening her legs while her arms held her up on the pole , the crowd went crazy and she twirled aroun there times on the pole before taking like she...

Then wrapped her leg around the pole and swung around once before using her upper body strength and opening her legs while her arms held her up on the pole , the crowd went crazy and she twirled aroun there times on the pole before taking like she was walking , Emma sat in the crowd proud at how good her bestfriend could still dance Ethan gasps when she slid down the pole , opened her legs to end with the splits the "omggggg" he squealed loudly and people started to throw money on her as she continued "she's a fucking pro" Victoria said as she down her shot , she had never seen this side of her Luna and she was impressed .

Tessa prayed she had enough upper body strength Because she did not want to fail , she slowly and sensually climbled the pole and flipped herself so that she was upside down on the pole she slid down slowly with her legs open and the song ended on...

Tessa prayed she had enough upper body strength Because she did not want to fail , she slowly and sensually climbled the pole and flipped herself so that she was upside down on the pole she slid down slowly with her legs open and the song ended on cue , she held onto the pole as she posted cutely and Nick captured it and posted it on Instagram .

"Your a fucking natural" Maia told her and Tessa chuckled "thanks I was neverous as ever"  Tessa walked to the both to Nick he was frantically looking through his bag "what you looking for" she asked him and he sighed then groaned "My charger my phone had went dead" he told her "Ask Ethan I'm sure he has one".

The women continued to have fun taking shots , dancing and playing games Tessa was having so much fun that she didn't see her phone , what Tessa didn't know was that there was a video and a picture of her online stripping.

Unknownuser._

Unknownuser: she's lit 😍🔥View all 3000 comments@da'vinchi__: 😲😳@Nickolas

View all 3000 comments
@da'vinchi__: 😲😳
@Nickolas.___ : Whoa !
@donnie_don: Damn baby can you do that on a d***🤔

Meanwhile in the middle of a big feild "just do it your a werewolf" Da'Vinchi yelled at Hunter , all of the man was currently on a big hill with motorcycles the deal was that they had to go fast enough to jump over the small clearing with themselves and the bike , Aiden wanted to do something different for their bachelor party , cause he always went to clubs and other things like that this time he wanted to do something dangerous and fun "how about we all go" Damien stated everyone had been making excuses up the whole time they been on the tall hill , all man got on their bikes "on 3" Kolton yelled and Rocky pulled on his helmet he didn't want to have any scars or any other thing that'll make his young pup freak out

"3" Jaxon yelled and everyone rode down the long hill at a fast pace Aiden shifted to his wolf and landed straight inside of the water he knew he wasn't going fast enough ,Alex and his motorcycle hit a rock so he ended up rolling down the hill , Damien and Christian was the only two who got across the small clearing "that was bullshit" Rocky stated as he pulled off his shirt that had alot of sticky bugs on it "what's next" Cade asked Da'Vinchi since he suppose to host Aiden's and Hunter's bachlor party "next we play bow and arrow" he wiggled his eyebrows and the man got excited "let me check on the women for y'all" Cade said as soon as he opened his phone he clicked on Instagram and the first thing he saw was his luna stripping he Gasps catching the other man's attention "um Alphas not to piss you two off or anything but you have to see this" Aiden quickly grabbed his phone and his eyes widen "what the fuck".