Discipline

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
*Not Edited*

THIRD PERSON POV

"When do you plan on going home" Alpha Stevens asked Noah as the pup continued to eat his breakfast "i was thinking i go home today" Noah told him these last two days he have been missing his home and even though he didn't want to be around Rocky he still wanted his family around "okay in an hour I'd take you" .

Cade growled when he smelt Noah's scent and another scent that was of an alpha he started to run towards the boarder line where he saw a big black wolf and a small wolf running towards the pack house so he followed

It's Noah just follow them Cade said through mindlink

The family came out of the pack house upon smelling the alpha and the pup , Alpha Stevens shifted then quickly put on clothes and Noah did the same , when Tessa saw him she quickly ran to him and bear hugged him as she cried "don't ever do that again okay" she told him as she checked his body for any bruises "My warriors found him roaming around our boarder line yesterday" Alpha Stevens announced and Aiden shook his hand "thank you for returning him" Aiden said and Stevens nodded "the kid promised me an alliance" Aiden chuckled and shook his head "we can discuss it Monday"

***

"Aiden don't whoop him he just wanted to get away" Tessa told him and Aiden sighed they all had-had plenty of talks with the young pup and he continues to do the same thing so this was Aiden's way of disciplining his kid "Tess if we don't do this he'd just continue to do the same thing over and over what if next time he tries it and get himself hurt or worse we can't keep allowing it by just having talks with him he's just going to get a couple of taps with the belt and that's it" Aiden didn't see anything wrong with a whooping hell he even got whooped a couple of times with a belt when he was younger he just didn't understand why Tessa had a problem with it

"Tess he will be fine it's just five taps" Hunter told her she sighed "okay fine just go easy on him" .

Aiden nodded then walked to Noah's room with his belt in his hand , when he got inside of the room the pup was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head down " i didn't want to do this Noah but we've had plenty of talks about the same thing over and over , Everytime you get mad at Rocky you can't just keep running away you have to be a man and face your problems otherwise they will forever be there waiting for you ,so I'm giving you five taps on your hand so you can understand that you can't go running off " the pup nodded than put his hand out .

*****

After the taps Noah got on his hands he cried for about thirty minutes then he went asleep "Dad do we have to get whoopings too" Nora asked him and he shook his head placing her on the counter "No Sweetheart not unless you do something very bad" she nodded then kissed his cheek "go get Nova so we can bake cookies"

"Do we really have to go to a school" Nova asked Aiden and he nodded as he rolled the chocolate chip cookie dough in his hand "yeah of course it'll be a school for kids like you all" Nora snuck a piece of dough and quickly ate it before Aiden turned back around "I will love to go to school plus mommy can have more free time instead of teaching us herself and we'd be in first grade"

"I guess your right"

Hunter walked into the kitchen and placed a kiss on both of the girls head then he walked to Aiden and connected their lips "are we eating dinner at the pack house" Hunter asked him and Aiden nodded then connected their lips again Nora cleared her throat and her dad's chuckled "we can finish later" "you promise" Hunter asked and Aiden nodded .