Dad?

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
VIOLENCE

0 M
DAMIEN's POV

"Don't touch me" i growled out as my assistant rubbed her hand down my leg she leaned down so that she was by my ear "you know you want this boss let me please you" i stiffened i hated when people touch me especially a women who isn't my mate "i said don't fucking touch me this is the last warning" she gripped my dick and i snapped her neck

I looked up at the door to see Kolt , Brent , Alex and Jax entering my office "guess what Damien" Alex said as he stormed to my desk ignoring the dead body "our shit donor of a father called talking about he's coming over for dinner i swear i'd kill him if he thinks he's getting near any of us especially Tessa" he growled out while his eyes turned a dark blue color meaning his wolf was trying to come out.

********* TESSA's POV

"What do you mean"i nearly yelled at Jaxon our so called 'father' says he's coming to see us after years of abandoning us , after years of leaving us in a fucked up house "i don't want him here" i told him and he sighed "i know Tessie i don't either but after today we won't have to see him again i promise" i nodded then walked over to Aiden who was talking to Damien "why does he have to be here" i asked my big brother, he looked down at me unamused "Tessa i know you don't like him i just need you to get through this night"

"Fine but don't expect me to dress up for the deadbeat bitch" i said then i stormed off .

*******

"You all have gotten so big" Jason our so called 'dad' said , i rolled my eyes then continued to pick with my food i didn't want to eat with him here . I smiled at Aiden once he put his hand on my thigh he was trying to comfort and calm me down "who's he" Jason asked while looking at Aiden making sure to eye him up and down , "my boyfriend" i said finally smiling up at him , i smirked when he clenched his fist he turned to my brothers "you let her have a boyfriend what the fuck is wrong with you all" he asked nearly raising his voice .

Damien clenched his fist then ran his hands through his hair trying not to tug on the roots , "she's old enough to make her own choices" Kolt said as he ate a piece of his steak "why are you here" Alex asked him as he put down his fork "do you need money" he added pulling a stack of cash out of his pocket and placing it on the table "i just want to be in your lives" he stated and i scoffed he glanced at me "is it a problem Tessie" he asked and i felt my anger flare like never before.

"Only my brother's call me that.... to you my name is Tessa" i gritted out and he growled lowly "you will watch the way you talk to me" he sneered  "and you will watch the tone and volume of your voice when your talking to her" Damien said and Jason sat back in his seat eyeing every last one of us.

"Why are you acting like this" he asked glancing at me and Alex specifically "because you left .... you gets no respect after that , you are pitiful you had your eighteen and seventeen year old sons working jobs every single day with no break plus taking care of three kids my brothers worked their asses off twenty four seven for us to survive because you threw us out so dont talk shit about you being my dad because your not if anything Damien is he made sure i had clothes on my back and food every night so whatever you came here for we don't have so leave" Alex yelled while multiple growls left his throat.

He stood up knocking the cup off the table, its contents spilling on the floor "i couldn't take care of you all , i was young and didn't have time" i scoffed really ?? That's it ? "but you had time to pull out your dirty dick and lay down" Damien asked calmy , Jason once again sighed , he was showing us that he didn't really care "you all are acting as if i left you on the streets" Alex slammed his hand on the table

"You might as well say that , you left us in a vacant house you fucking idiot, if Damien wouldn't have been saving up his money already we would've been on the streets you should be ashamed to have your eighteen and seventeen year old kids taking care of your younger ones we was literally living in a two bedroom apartment while you was out clubbing and having fun acting like you didn't have kids so please leave before i fucking make you" Alex eyes turned a dark blue color , smoke might as well should have came from his body because he was shaking with fury .

"Okay i can see i'm not wanted here" Jason stood up then then looked at all of us "you all are some ungrateful little bitches especially you Tessa you had more than any of them you little shit you all are lucky i kept you together your mother should've aborted all of you" he spat as he looked to every last one of us with one look in his eyes hatred.

Everything happend so quick because in a second Damien had Jason in a choke hold , Jason's feet dangled about six inches into the air as if he waited nothing , in a deadly tone Damien said  "we don't give a shit about you saying shit to us .... but you ... will... not... talk to our sister that way and since you didn't get the first warning here's another" .

Damien pulled out his gun and held it to our 'dad's' head i know i suppose to feel bad about whats about to happen but i didnt in fact i want to do it myself "fuck all of you" he yelled as he continued to get strangled "Tess leave the room" Kolt said with angry eyes his eyes flashed hazel and i knew i should just obey

That night i heard loud roars and the screaming of our 'dad' but i couldn't be happier that he was gone now i can fully move on about why he didn't want us .