*Did He Cheat*

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

TESSA's POV

"Baby what did Noah want again" i asked Hunter as i scanned through the menu , Aiden had got a new restaurant and we was trying the food and instead of dinning in we was just going to get takeout on the way home "he wanted the steak, macaroni and asparagus"

When it was our turn i ordered all of our food but the man that was taking our orders kept glancing at me "is there a problem" Hunter asked him and he immediately shook his head "i was just wondering are you Mr.Mikaelsson's wife" "yeah she is" and he looked hesitant like he wanted to say something else "spit it out" Hunter said with a low growl making the man jump "h-he-c-c-came with a blond w-women"

We didn't believe him when he said that they looked cozy and that they had left together i didn't know any blond women except for the ones in the pack so i asked him to show us the footage which we are currently watching

I watched as Aiden leaned in by her ear and whispered something making her chuckle then they stood up but as they walked out i heard him ask 'what hotel do you want to go to' Hunter growled and i gulped and pulled him out of the restaurant "do-do you think" he cut me off "i don't know Tess let's just call that hotel and ask did they both come in and for how long" .

*****

We finally had got the hotel manager on the phone after twenty minutes of waiting "Hi how may i help you" the manager asked and i cleared my throat "i'm Tessa Mikaelsson i just wanted to know did the name Aiden Mikaelsson get a room there yesterday" he told me to hold on then i heard clicking of a keyboard "um, Yes ma'am and i talked to Mr.Mikaelsson myself pretty decent man i wanted to talk more but his girlfriend was in a rush seeing as she was all over him and-" "thank you bye"

I hung up and glanced at Hunter who was growling lowly and clenching his fist .

We drove home silently me occasionally keeping Hunter calm so that he doesn't shift inside the car , my heart felt like it was getting broken in half how could he do this ? Did he sleep with her ? .

*******

When we got inside of the house Hunter had Nick take our children to Brent's house which they are staying for the weekend i didn't want them to hear us arguing . We waited for Aiden about three hours he came inside loosening his tie and when he saw us sitting inside the living room he tried to kiss my lips but i turned my head

"Where were you yesterday night" Hunter asked and he glanced at both of us "work why" i scoffed then stood up "don't fucking lie where were you" i asked this time and he sighed "Work then the restaurant then i came straight home after"

THIRD PERSON POV

The loud slap Tessa gave to Aiden Echoed around the room "what the fuck Tess" he yelled before Hunter slammed him into the wall "where the fuck were you - you cheating bastard" Hunter yelled not able to control himself anymore , the thought of Aiden cheating on them was crushing him and his wolf just stayed quiet making them hurt more

"I wasn't cheating on you two so what the fuck are you going on about" Hunter let out a humorous chuckle as he clenched his jaw "why the fuck was you at a hotel with some blond slut huh why the fuck was you eating dinner with her instead of being here with us" Aiden silence had both his mates scoffing he was pissed now at the fact that they thought he was cheating "were you two following me"

"Really Aiden" Tessa asked him she was getting behind pissed is that all he had cared about "you know what Aiden fuck you and now you can go sleep with all of the whores you want" Tessa told him before she grabbed her keys she didn't have to ask Hunter to come because he was already behind her .

***********

Its been two days since Tessa and Hunter saw Aiden and it's been hard for the both of them , they currently stayed at Damien's mansion, Aiden's scent had Hunter looking over by the door and there he was coming inside of Damien's mansion with the blond bitch Tessa chuckled then started to snatch out her earrings before she could attack the women Aiden stood in front of her

"I know your not saving this whore" she asked him and Aiden chuckled "why would i not save my little cousin from my reckless mate"

"Don't lie Aiden' Hunter told him as he walked closer "sniff her then" And Hunter wasted no time doing so when he did he could tell they was related "its true but why the hell was y'all at a hotel and she was all touchy touchy at the restaurant"

"She has tactile thats when you are touchy touchy with people and i took her to get a hotel because i didn't want her at our house because of our late night activities and it would've woke her up because the guest room isn't soundproof like our pups rooms are anything else" both Tessa and Hunter were speechless "by the way i'm Teresa i'm sorry if i caused any problems" she said coming from behind Aiden and Tessa sighed now she felt gully for trying to attack her

"Where's our pups" Aiden asked when he had went to Jaxs house they wasn't there "at Brent's house" Hunter told him quietly "good get your shit and meet me at home inside our room" .