Flash back

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

THIRD PERSON POV

The four children sat inside of the cold house while their two older brother's come home from work . Eighteen year old Damien walked into the house with his seventeen year old brother Kolton .

"How much did you get" Damien asked Kolton and he sighed then pulled out three packs of chicken noodles "i didn't get tips today" he stated and Damien sat the two packs of hot dogs on the table "i get paid tomorrow so i can fill up half the fridge" they nodded and just as Damien turned on the stove he felt a little hand tug at his pants he looked down and smiled at his little sister Tessa "i'm hungry Damien" she whined while rubbing her belly he chuckled then kissed her cheek .

"I got you food okay" he told her as he sat her at the table meanwhile Kolton put on the food then went to get the two little boys who was cuddled against each other on the air mattress "come on guys come eat" he told them and they jumped up happily and raced to the kitchen "No running" Damien yelled at the two as he took the noddles off the stove they nodded then sat down .

*****
After the six was done eating their noodles and hot dogs they were finally full , usually they would still be hungry because they would only have had a half ham sandwich with some chips and water to fill them up a little more. After the two older brother's had put their siblings to sleep they sat at the table brainstorming ideas for more money "are you serious" Kolton asked his big brother , Damien had suggested they build a mafia meanwhile the younger brother chuckled , he wondered why had his big brother said that so smoothly as if that was the easiest thing in the world .

"Seriously Kolt we can start off by selling drugs first then guns and everything else will fall into place" "where will we get guns and drugs from" Kolton asked and damien smirked "i know a guy who sells i can buy some from him and we can sell it"