After Her

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE

THIRD PERSON POV

"So you mean to tell us you killed some guy's mate and now he's after our sister for revenge" Kolton asked Aiden and he nodded then pulled Tessa closer to him "My humanity was off at the time" he stated and everyone sighed Tessa was stressed out that she couldn't help herself "so what are we dealing with" Alex asked as he sat back in the chair "he's a lycan wolf"

Damien groaned then ran his hands through his already messy hair "of course it takes this idiot to come across a lycan" Aiden scoffed then flipped him off "On a serious note if this man is a lycan does that means he has a pack of them" Jaxon asked as he sat up straight "yeah he has a pack" "we're dead" Brent stated then threw his hands in the air usually some lycan wolves are stronger than some regular werewolf's

"Aiden how big is your pack" Tessa asked him he looked over at her "our pack" he corrected making her smile and making Damien roll his eyes "anyway we have four hundred werewolves and two hundred vampires"

"How will we know when he comes" Brent asked with a raised brow "I'll have a vision of it I've been watching his thoughts and the idiot is so big on revenge that he probably doesn't even know i can do that" Aiden stated as he smirked then sat back "so until then what are we suppose to do" "until then Tess stays with one of us at all times and we just live our lives" Damien said as he stood up stretching "i'm going for a run" he said then vampire sped out of the house .

"What's wrong" Aiden asked Tessa he could see how worried she looked and she haven't said anything since the conversations started "one of you is gonna get hurt because of me" she mumbled then started playing with her fingers "i feel helpless just sitting around doing absolutely nothing while you all take time out to watch after me" she couldn't help the way she was feeling she wanted to do something but there was nothing she could do "Tessa your human and fragile there is nothing you can do not in this world at least"

Tessa stood up and Eyed Brent "don't call me fragile" she said then stomped over to some sharp sticks that Damien has as decoration she picked it up and threw it and it went right through Brent's shoulder he grunted and fell to the floor "what the fuck Tessa" he yelled as he slowly pulled it out "see not fragile" she said with folded arms

Meanwhile Aiden adjusted his suit pants , he had gotta hard because of her attitude .

AIDEN's POV

After Tess was asleep and tucked in i walked downstairs to see Alex eyes a dark blue meaning he's talking to his wolf i leaned against the wall waiting for him to get done "Alex" his eyes turned back light blue letting me know its him "what's up" "Tess is asleep i just wanted you to keep an eye out for her because i won't be back for a while" he nodded then raised a brow "how long is a while"

I shrugged "how long does it takes to kill a lycan" his eyes widen and he shook his head and immediately standing up "that's a bad idea especially since your going alone , you'll get yourself killed" he nearly yelled and i chuckled "i'll be fine but i won't sit around and wait for him to make a move there is no way he is even getting close to her"

With that being said i left .

Rocky , Cade , Derek , Eddie , Kota meet me in town now i said through mind link then started to vampire speed to the destination . Once i was there my requested wolves and Vampires was there "what's the problem" Kota asked and i sighed "a while ago i killed a lycan's mate because his mate tried to attack me so now he's after my Tess i called you five because your some of the strongest and we are currently going to the lycan's territory"

"Hell yeah I've always wanted to kill a Lycan" said laughing while everyone else just eyes him "this isn't a joke Dee so you need to be focused" Rocky stated and he nodded then we left to head off to the Lycan's territory.

Once we got to their territory i heard a growl making me know that they knew we was here

Stay close and Stay focused and don't go for the easiest kill i said through mind link .

Once we got to their pack house Charlie was already outside with some of his Lycan's "nice to see you again Aiden sadly this would be our last time meeting but then again that can be good for me because then i can fuck and break that cute ass mate of yours" without thinking i vampire sped towards him when i saw he let one of his Lycan's go i crushed his ribs until he couldn't breathe then the next one i ripped his head off once i was close enough to Charlie

I shifted into my wolf and just as i was about to pounce on him i felt myself get tackled by two Lycan's and before i could stop it one of them already had their arms around my ribs and squeezed me i let out a loud growl and tried to get up but i couldn't then i felt their weight off of me then saw Damien's wolf then everything turned black.