HONEYMOON pt3

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

- Spades-The Bite

THIRD PERSON POV

"I feel like your cheating somehow" Hunter told Aiden , the man had won in spades about five times while him and Tessa won one he knew Aiden had let them win so they could get a little confidence "how about this" Aiden said as he leaned into his seat and sat his cards down "Hunter if you win you get to do whatever you want with me" Hunter eyes widen at that he hasn't topped the man in days and during their sexual activities Aiden is always the dominant one "anything" Hunter asked eyeing the man "anything and Tess if you win same goes for you" between the two dominant males she never really gotten a chance to not be the submissive one .

It was in the middle of the game and Aiden was 'winning' and sitting back with a smirk on his face Tessa pulled out a ten then Aiden pulled out a jack of hearts while Hunter smiled innocently before pulling out his Ace making Aiden smirk fall , he quickly sat up in his seat and now Hunter knew he was worried about losing Tessa put out a jack , Aiden pulled out a Queen and Hunter pulled out another Ace he had been saving his good cards since the round started and since Aiden and Tessa went before him he could determine what cards he wanted to deal .

They all were down to their last card "how about whoever wins this round wins the whole game" Tessa suggested Hunter looked down at his card and so did Aiden they were confident with what they had "deal" both man said in Union , Aiden put his card down and grinned Hunter put down his which was also a Jack "awe Mann" Tessa said and the man chuckled she smiled widely then placed down the Ace "Meet me inside the room in five" she said as she walked off swaying .

*****

"No" Aiden stated simply while looking deep into his mates eyes Tessa wanted him to change her , she wanted to be like them so bad but she didn't know the consequences of going through that Aiden was reluctant because it was a chance that she could die and not come back and he didn't want to risk that cause if she died there goes his world and he'd also have to leave his pups and Hunter he wouldn't be able to live knowing he had killed her "Everything will be okay Aiden but you promised me and it's my choice" she nearly yelled "Tess it's a chance that you could die and not come back" Hunter tried to explain but the women wasn't hearing it she knew what she wanted and she knew what could possibly happen

"You promised me that if i become your wife that you would do it you promised me Aiden and now both of you are trying to go back on that promise , I know what i want and i know what's the possibility but please just try for me i don't want to grow old and get ready to die without any of you , i'll die before all of you and i don't want that" Hunter growled lowly he didn't know what to do , of course he wanted Tessa to live forever with them but neither one of them wanted to go through the waiting and watching her die it was to much pain to even think about it "fine" Aiden mumbled as he wiped a single tear from his eyes he connected their lips "if i do this come back to me, to us" she nodded then turned around and connected her lips to Hunter's "we're going to get through this i promise" she told him as she connected their foreheads "i can't lose you" he nearly whimpered she pecked his lips again and hugged him tightly "i'll always come back to you , both of you"

******

Aiden kissed her wrist the her neck "we love you Tess" he whispered to her kissing her lips again "i love you too" she told them Aiden fangs elongated and he sank them deep into Tessa's neck while she struggles under him the taste of her blood was always addicting to him but he pulled out and bit into her wrist .