FORGIVING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been two weeks and Jaxon finally had came back home he had apologized to Tessa by taking her out on a shopping spree then got her a pedicure and manicure and they have grown closer than before, only problem Tessa currently had in her life was the fact that her mates couldn't get along with each other

When she saw them she either pecked their lips and kept it moving she gave them a hug and that was it , the guys hated it Especially Hunter he just had found his mate just for this to happen, he was going to get him and Aiden on the same page no matter what he had to do .

HUNTER's POV

I thought Tessie was bluffing but fuck she really wasn't , she had been ignoring both me and Aiden all because he wants to start shit with me , all he had to do was just ignore me for fucks sake we only had to share our love with Tess and not for each other.

Well that's how i thought it would go i honestly started to feel something for Aiden he's fucking annoying but damn he's hot i blame this on the fact that we share a mate , so here i was pulling up to his house to talk to him because i missed Tessa and i couldn't handle not being with her twenty four seven .

I knocked on the door twice before a guy with dirty blond hair answered "who are you" he asked with a tilted head as he looked me up and down i raised a brow but cleared my throat "i'm hunter" i told him he laughed "the dude that my alpha hates" i nodded then pushed past him into the house and damn it's a nice mansion but of course it is he's a rich bastard "where's he" i asked as i walked into the living room to see more guys there "who are you" some guys asked that looked like twins "again i'm Hunter now where's Aiden"

I didn't have time for introductions i just wanted to talk to Aiden and get the fuck out of here before my wolf goes crazy for not solving the problem "what are you doing in my house" Aiden asked as he came from out of the back i rolled my eyes at him then took off my jacket and purposely thrown it over the table i wanted to piss him off , then i sat on the couch and put my feet on his shiny glass table he growled and i smirked "Um could you all leave" i asked the guys that was analyzing my every move as if i was going to attack or something "they don't have to go any fucking where"

He growled out , Dramatic bitch.

"Um Alpha i think we should go my mate mind linked me anyways" one of them said as he stood up and bowed , then the rest followed him out the door "why the fuck are you here" Aiden gritted out i just raised a brow at him and eyed his body "i came to talk" i said and he scoffed then sat down across the room "i already know what your here for and i can't give you what you want so get out" "i'm not going anywhere" i told him as i stood up and in a split second he vampire sped to me and was now in front of me "get out or be thrown out"

He threatened and he was too busy getting ready to throw me out that he didn't smell our mate enter the house or hear her footsteps getting closer i smirked at him then smashed my lips to his but he quickly pushed me off and it was too late "hey babygirl" i said as Tessa entered and pushed away from Aiden and sat back on the couch, she looked at both of us with a tilted head , red cheeks and clenching thighs "um-i- came to um" Aiden closed his eyes probably praying that she didn't see that which she did , then he turned to her "hi Tess" she blushed harder then walked up to him and pressed her lips to his he grabbed her ass squeezing it as she moaned into his mouth

Causing me to groan then he picked her up and started sucking on her neck , she pulled back got down then walked over to me then leaned down and connected our lips she moaned when i stuck my tongue inside of her mouth then pulled her down to my lap just then the jealous bastard cleared his throat making her stop kissing me

"when did you get here" he asked her as she got off my lap and sat beside me which i wasn't happy about "during-um-you-know....the kiss" Aiden glared at me secretly ready to take my head off , i could feel his anger from where i'm sitting "i didn't fucking kiss him" he gritted out as i rolled my eyes at him and Tessa chuckled "i only came here to see if you two are getting along so are you"

She looked at both of us making me smiled this is our chance "yeah we're fine" i told her at the same time as Aiden did she grinned then stood up "prove it" she said causing Aiden's fake smile go to a frown "and how are we suppose to do that" he asked her with a raised brow "kiss" she stated and Aiden immediately shook his head "fuck no" he nearly yelled as he backed back more away from me "well i guess i'll leave then" she said as she started to walk away "fuck fine Tessa don't go"

Honestly i was excited to kiss him again even though he probably would try to kill me later , Aiden walked closer to me so that we was in arms reach i rolled my eyes then pulled him to me "don't piss me off" he whispered and i chuckled lowly "just kiss me for five seconds so that she can believe it" i told him and he sighed "fine but don't touch me with your tongue"

AIDEN's POV

I was fucking pissed at Tessa with her 'prove it' shit and i wanted to kill Hunter for fucking kissing me i didn't like dudes and still don't when i was about to kill him Tess had to walk in just as his lips was on mines he did that shit on purpose but it seemed like i was the only one pissed meanwhile Tess,David and Quil enjoyed it

"Ready" he asked and i sighed i slowly placed my lips on his as we held each other's waist next thing that happened pissed me off he slid his tongue inside of my mouth and slapped my ass causing me to growl and push away from him "is that enough proof or should i strip him" Hunter said with a smirk as he glanced at me

"That was hot" she stated as she looked down causing me to sniff the air i rolled my eyes did she really just cum from seeing that "i know right" Hunter said making me want to just punch his face "okay i forgive you both" .