THE TRUTH

TRIGGER WARNINGS
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

TESSA's POV

"I've had enough of listening to the same shit "oh Tessa shouldn't know this or she shouldn't know that" i mocked , i was beyond pissed now it felt as if they were hiding alot of things from me which they clearly was they all just eyed me

"okay you all don't have to tell me anything because I'm leaving and I don't want to have anything to do with a family that keeps secrets"

"We keep these secrets for your safety" Damien yelled

"No , you guys keeping secrets is going to be a downfall , my downfall , you keep me in the dark so much i wouldn't be surprised if we lived in a world full of vampires" i watched as Jaxon went tense , he was always so easy for me to read and when he saw that i was watching him his face went back to a blank expression.

"Fine we'll tell you but you aren't going anywhere" Kolt stated and i nodded "Aiden is coming inside too" i told them "fine" .

"I'm just going to say it were in the mafia" Brent said and my eyes widen , the room went quiet as i eyed all my brother's and boyfriend "All of you" i asked with a quiet voice they all nodded even Aiden "um what are your positions" i asked as a lot of questions started to swirl my mind "Damien is the don (boss) Kolt is the underboss Jax,Brent and i are his Capos meaning third in command"

"Okay and what am i" i asked glancing at them "our sister and nothing else" Damien said "Actually it makes you a mafia princess" Aiden said and i smiled at him "shut up" Damien told him and Aiden shook his head "she deserves to know so Tess your also the queen of a mafia , my mafia to be exact" i gasped "how though" i asked Kolt stood up and got in Aiden's face "you better not tell her" he threatened "you got two seconds to get the fuck out my face or I'll kill you and you know I'm capable of doing it"

My eyes widen at Aiden's words i have never heard him be so ... mean so  Violent i stepped in the middle of them "you guys just said you'll tell me everything so let him tell me Kolt" his face softened "fine"

"Like i was saying your my queen because your my mate" i laughed "mate ? Come again" he just stared at me and i gasped "only thing that i know has a mate is a w-" my eyes widen "your a werewolf" he nodded "actually I'm both so is Damien , Kolton,Alex are just wolves and Jaxon and Brent are vampires" i gasped and i don't know what happened but i took off running "Tessa wait" i rushed up the stairs and into Damien's office

And looked through his dresser when i saw the black weapon i grabbed it and aimed it at the door they all walked in slowly "stay back" i yelled as i pointed the gun to them "Tessie we're not gonna hurt you" Brent said i shook my head "I'm human , I don't trust any of you are you guys even my brother's" i didn't know what to think at this point

"We are your brother's by blood and none of us will hurt you" i shook my head as tears fell from my eyes Aiden walked slowly towards me and i gripped the gun tighter "stay back" he continue to walk towards me "Tess listen I'll never let anyone hurt you nor will i , i promise" he grabbed the gun out of my hand and held me to his chest i felt safe and comfort and when he rubbed down my back it was as if he shocked me

I moved him back "why do i feel like that" i asked him he smiled "it's called a mates-bond when I'm touching you that's what'll happen" i nodded then hugged him when we pulled back i looked at my brother's "just so were clear none of you won't try in bite my right"

"Even though your blood smells sweet and is strong we don't even take blood from humans unless it's our mates which none of us have" i nodded "okay so about the mafia" i trailed off with a grin "No way , not until your eighteen at least" "I forgot to mention that you'll be my luna too" Aiden said i raised a brow at him "whats a Luna" "it's an alpha's mate and if you don't get that think of it as you being the boss of four hundred werewolf's and two hundred vampires" "but I'm human" "it doesn't matter"

I squealed "this is awesome so can you guys jump from tall buildings and like fly in stuff like that" i asked them excitedly "yeah we can" Jax said and i smiled "can i get a ride then" he shook his head "your not ready for that yet riding on my back would make you want to vomit because of how fast we'll be going"

"Tessa how about you go get ready for dinner" Brent suggested and i raised a brow then looked back to Aiden "I'll see you before i leave" i nodded then left the office.

AIDEN's POV

"You can not and will not mark her" Damien said with his arms folded over his chest i chuckled "who the fuck does he think he is" Quil my vampire asked "what your asking me is impossible she's my mate and the way her blood smells I'll be marking her soon there is no way I'll let anybody else get to her first"

"At least wait until you can fucking control yourself because we all know you can't hell Damien barley can" Jaxon stated "I'm not fucking stupid so y'all can mind your business " i pushed through them and laughed once Kolton growled "this will be interesting" David my wolf stated .