Honeymoon pt2

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*Not Edited*

THIRD PERSON POV

Tessa watched in awe as they flew over the city of Rome it looked as if every place and house had their lights on and everything looked so beautiful and small she was happy she lived in Italy cause' now she was going to make it her mission to visit all of the cities in Italy.

TESSA's POV

"mi assicurerei che tu abbia la possibilità di vedere ogni città come me" {I'd make sure you get a chance to see every city as i have} Aiden whispered in my ear so that he wouldn't wake Hunter who was sitting in the middle of us snoring lightly , i know he didn't say anything sexually but when he spoke in Italian it always made my pussy gain a heartbeat "promettere" i asked him with a smile and he pulled out his pinky making me chuckle at his childishness but i did the same "promettere" i hummed and leaned back inside of my seat waiting for the darkness to take over me .

THIRD PERSON POV

"Aiden how long have we been flying" Hunter asked as he continued stuffing his face with donuts like it was his first time eating one "ten hours" he said as he pulled off his suit jacket "where the hell are we going that it takes so long to get there" Tessa asked him and he sighed they had been asking him questions for an whole hour now "both of you shut up or come put your mouth to work on my cock" he grumbled while Tessa blushed then turned away but Hunter eyed him ' i wouldn't mind doing something that was going to get my mind off the time but was Aiden annoyed did he even want me to touch him ? , was he horny and have been wanting head as much as me' Hunter thought "i'm both now come suck me off or stop thinking about it" he growled out lowly at Hunter who wasted no time coming in front of him he was highly excited cause he had never had sex on a jet before

Now he could check it off his bucket list "you have a bucket list" Aiden asked him and he blushed "of course i do who doesn't" he asked as he tugged at Aiden's pants he lifted up so that Hunter could pulled down his boxers and pants , Hunter licked his lips when Aiden's manhood jumped out and hit his stomach he eager man wasted no time putting his mouth over Aiden's hard cock that was standing at attention , Tessa watched the scene as she dipped her hands inside of her panties she had never fingered herself but she thought now was a good time to start "Fuuuckkkk" Aiden groaned as he wrapped his fist around Hunter's hair he reached over and grabbed Tessa's hands that was inside of her panties "did---oh God fuck- did you-mmmhm- ask me to do that" Aiden asked Tessa between moans and groans while Hunter smiled against his cock the man was enjoying himself he had took it upon himself to spread some chocolate that was on one of his donut onto Aiden's cock which made him suck more and lick more his mouth was like a vaccume Aiden thought

Tessa still hasn't answered him so he grabbed her neck tightly and she gasps "did you" she shook her head with a smile on her face he looked down at Hunter and stopped the man from sucking him off  "ride me" he demanded he wanted to punish Tessa for touching herself without asking any of them she women whined and Aiden slapped her thigh she yelped "be a good girl and maybe daddy will let you join" Aiden told her as he lifted Hunter the man slowly came down on his cock that was standing at attention "fuck" Hunter hissed as he gripped Aiden's shoulders "do you want to join Tess" Aiden asked and she whined but nodded quickly she was extremely turned on watching her mates fuck "are you ever going to touch yourself without our permission" "No sir".

They proceeded to the backroom of the jet and quickly stripped themselves "Tess bend over the edge of the bed" Aiden said in a demanding voice that made her clit all of a sudden have a heartbeat , she did as he said while he gesture for Hunter to get behind her and he did so then grabbed his cock in started rubbing it up and down her already soaking wet clit and when he was ready he slid inside of her and she gasps "Fuuckkk" she nearly screamed while he wasted no time to start pounding into her . Aiden got behind Hunter after lubinh himself and Hunter he gave Hunter's ass a hard slap making the man hiss before he slid inside of him .

********

Aiden sighed in relief once they finally had landed Hunter and Tessa wasted no time getting off the jet Tessa gasps "whoaa" she said quietly while Hunter just stare in awe "welcome to Maui my beautiful mates"

Aiden said excitedly even though he had seen Maui a few times in his life he still loved it cause' it was basically green and water everywhere , where he could run free and shift anytime without having to worry about anyone seeing him

Aiden said
excitedly even though he had seen Maui a few times in his life he still loved it cause' it was basically green and water everywhere , where he could run free and shift anytime without having to worry about anyone seeing him. Once the jet took off Aiden brung them into a cabin-house "do you two want a tour" he asked them Tessa shook her head while ramaging through her suitcase "let's go check out the water firs"t she said pulling out the Burberry two piece swimming suit she mentally rolled her eyes at Ethan .

They finally had finally gotten to the beach and Tessa couldn't believe how beautiful it was in the light the water looked deep but she hoped to get Hunter to take her far back.

"She wants you to take her in the deep end in wolf form" Aiden whispered to Hunter who was watching Tessa splash the water over herself , Hunter pulled off his swimming truck and shifted to his big black wolf he shook out his fur and walked to Tes...

"She wants you to take her in the deep end in wolf form" Aiden whispered to Hunter who was watching Tessa splash the water over herself , Hunter pulled off his swimming truck and shifted to his big black wolf he shook out his fur and walked to Tessa who squealed when the wolf licked her legs "get on his back while i meet you both at the deep end" Aiden said while he went under water Tessa had to make herself remember that he didn't really have to breathe . When Tessa was on Hunter's back she immediately gripped his fur while he doggy paddled them far out where Aiden was waiting she had gave Hunter's wolf a pat on the head when they made it safely while the man growled lowly she tried to get off of his back but Aiden quickly grabbed her "i was just going to hold onto him so i can be all the way inside of the water"

She explained Aiden was hesitant but he allowed her to do so "this place is perfect what made you pick it" Tessa asked Aiden who was splashing water on Hunter's wolf  "i just wanted to be somewhere where alot of people wasn't at so me and Hunter can shift whenever we liked".

The trio played inside of the water for hours and when they had got out Aiden gave Tessa a ride on his back while he vampire sped up the trees that led back to their cabin-house "we could play tag tomorrow" Tessa suggested "if Aiden or i was it that wouldn't be fair" "actually i could be it" she said and Aiden wanted to laugh but he didn't "fine baby you can be it tomorrow get some sleep cause' it won't be easy".