1^ Hectic first day as the NEW DETECTIVE

Amanda Holt ♡♡

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

24 year old starting her new job in Britain.

"Amanda Good morning it is time to get up, you have 1 hour to get ready." my best friend Julie said.

Julie knew me since 8 years ago. Well after Jackson Michaelson dumbed me for some brunette bimbo I went to a club and got drunk that night. We dated for 3 years and guess what he left me standing there in the rain. If it wasn't for Julie I would probably stay home and ate junk food for a month but she turned my life upside down you know.

I can't believe it has been 8 years since I got laid and dated anyone. Not that getting laid matters to me...

"Amanda get up, I am not going to wake you again." Julie said. "Sorry I was just thinking tomorrow we are 9 years of friendship what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked. "I don't know so get done I have to be at work at 8 and you need to be at work also at 8." She said leaving me in my room.

I got out of bed and went to shower. After I showered I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Julie before she dropped me at BPD. I am actually excited to work here.

"Good morning I am Detective Amanda Holt I am looking for Sarge Jacob Sauls." I greeted the Sarge at the desk. "Hi Fill out this forms return it before the end of the day and I will buzz you up and then you can get Sarge Sauls upstairs." She said handing me forms and then buzzing me up. "Thank you." I said before heading up.

"Hi I am looking for Sarge Sauls." I said when everyone's attention was on me. "That would be me, I am Sarge Sauls you must be Detective Amanda Holt if I speak under correction?" he said extending his hand, he such a pretend. "Yes I am. Nice to meet you." I said taking his hand smirking. "Nice to meet you too. Everyone listen up this is our new detective Amanda Holt please respect her. Holt your new partner is Detective Adam Hernandez ,and Hernandez is late again!" He said. "It is okay I can until he gets here to meet him." I smiled. "Your desks is over there." He said pointing to an empty desks. "Thank you." I said.

Everyone was glaring at me. Did I do something wrong? A placed my things on the desk when a guy came up to me.

"I am Justin Timber, over there in the corner is Allison Henry, there is Kim Timber aka my sister, Adam is late. The two gentlemen over there is Kevin Lotus and Trent Paulsen. You not really welcomed here so don't try to be friends with us. Because the last 3 that came in who were transfers, transferred to another department in 2 days. so don't get comfy, you ain't going to last." He said and them walked away.

I am so going to prove them wrong... they really don't know me!

"Yo guys whats up?" Some dude came barging in. " Hernandez in my office now!" Sarge said angry.