3^ My First Arrest At B.P.D

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

So after they left the room I paged Em a new doctor, after 5 minutes a male doctor came in and Em started shouting.

"Em it is okay." I said. "I want my mommy and my brother, let go of me!" she shouted. "What is going on here?" Dr Miller asked. "We were supposed to do a rape kit on her but she wants her mommy..." resident Dom said. "Dom I am her mommy." She said. "Oh I am sorry Doctor Miller." He said and practically ran out of the room.

"Mom I am sorry I didn't tell you." Em said. "It is alright baby. Now can mommy take the test and you can even grab Ashton's hair if you in pain." She said. "Not my hair, anywhere but my hair please." Ashton said. "Now now Ashton you can always fix your hair afterwards now go stand next to your sister and keep her still." His mom said. "Okay mom." He said.

He did as his mom asked and Em pulled his hair while their mom was busy with her.

"Did you have to pull my hair?" He asked once their mom left the room. "Mom said I could do it." She shrugged.

I watched them amused by how overprotective Ashton is of Em and how they just very open.

"So we wait 10 minutes for the semen results and then detective does my daughter have to testify?" Dr Miller asked. "No if we got the semen, we can arrest them immediately." I said. "How long will they be put away?" Em asked. "That's up to the jury love." I said. "But considering they sexually harassed you and raped you it is at least 10 years in the first degree and 20 years in the second degree plus the harassment charges are 6 months so they will be locked away for some time." I said.

"Doctor Miller, your patient Natalie Jansen is awake." Resident Dom said coming inside the room. "Oh and the result of the semen is complete." He said before leaving. "I will be back in a moment." Dr Miller said.

I walked after her.

"Doctor Miller?" I said. "Yes detective?" she asked. "Is it okay if I can talk to Natalie? I am working on her case as well." I asked. "Sure..." she said. And I walked with her to Natalie's room.

"Hello Natalie I am Ashton's mom Doctor Miller,you can call Alicia, how are you feeling?" She asked. "Like I was stabbed. What happened?" She asked. "Sweetie you opened the door for someone and they stabbed you. Ashton found your door opened and he went inside and saw you laying in your own blood. Police are investigating this matter right now." She said. "How long have I been unconscious?" Natalie asked. "A day and a few hours sweetie."she said. "What?!" she said.