4^ Got Attached To The Little Guy

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

I walked out of the district and headed to the hospital.

"Hey I am detective Holt, a baby came in not so long ago and well I need to know if he is okay?" I said. "Amanda?" A familiar voice said behind me. "Julie?" I said remembering she works her as well... "What are you doing here?" she asked. "A little boy came in gun shot to the leg." I said. "Of course follow me." She said and we went to the infirmary ICU we most of the babies are.

"Any parents came looking for him?" I asked. "Unfortunately not but we did get a name Andy Jason Montenegro." She said. "Can I pick him up?" I asked. "I would say yes since I know how well you are with children but he just came out of surgery maybe pop around tomorrow." She said. "Of course." I said putting my hand on his hair and rubbed it softly. "Will you keep me updated about his condition even if it is 3 am in the morning?" I said smiling down at his sleeping form. "Of course." She said.

"Hey Julie I have been looking everywhere for you..." Micayla said. "Oh Hey Amanda I didn't see you there." She said. "Hey..." I said. "So this is where you have been hanging out Julie?" Micayla asked smiling. "Yeah sorry about not informing you, Amanda wanted to come see the little guy." She said. "Hey I will see you guys tomorrow okay, I am going to head home." I said picking up my belongings. "Bye Amanda, it was nice seeing you again." Micayla said. "Bye." I said about to leave the room when Julie spoke.

"Hey Amanda, don't beat yourself about what happened to him. You didn't see him there." She said patting my shoulder, all I did was nod as I felt the tears filling my eyes and then left.

AT HOME

Little Andy is in the Intensive Care Unit, all because I didn't look around myself before attacking that crazy girl, who is related to the Brown Brothers I am guessing it is the sister.

Next Morning.

I woke extra early today and headed down to the hospital.

"Hey Amanda you early here?" Julie said standing outside the ICU. "Yeah well I so badly really wanted to check up on Andy." I said. "You got attached to him in less then a day." She said. "I won't deny that fact but I really got attached to the little guy, I mean did you see him, j is that adorable little guy." I said smiling. "Oh I brought you and Micayla breakfast I know your shift ends in 2 hours so don't go hungry." I said heading into Andy's room and hearing him cry.