6^ Her Uncle Is Suspicious

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

"Unfortunately I have got no clue. She never made enemies in Canada or here in Britain as far as I know." He said. "Are you really sure that she never upset or even angered someone?" I asked again. "No detective, now I really need to head to the hospital." He said.

"I will let you know if we got any other leads... Mr Jansen you can leave." I said.

"Why is he in such a hurry to get to the hospital?" I asked myself.

Something is off with this guy. I cant seem to pin point it. I got up from my seat in the lounge room and went immediately to my desk.

Allen Jansen.
Age 35.
Brother of the late Ryan Jansen.
Uncle of Natalie Jansen.
Relationship Status- Divorced,single.
Job Occupation- None.
Criminal Record- Arrested for looting.-Bail
Arrested for breaking in.-Bail
Arrested for drunk driving.-Bail
Arrested for child abuse on the first degree.-Bail
Arrested for violating police property.-Bail
Arrested for neglecting a minor.- Bail

I need to see Natalie ASAP. I got up after I printed it and headed to Sarge's office.

"This better be good if you practically came running into my office." He said nodding for me to proceed.

I handed him the paper.

"Seems as though he kept getting let off on bail." I said. "But he has no job, so who pays his bail?" I asked. "Maybe his friends, sweetie why is this coming up?" Sarge asked. "Natalie may have not told me the whole truth." I said. "Go talk to her again then." He said.

Just as I left the room Kim entered.

"Just the person I am looking for. Child services are here." She said. "I will deal with this." Sarge said. "It is okay sarge." I said heading out and they followed.

When I neared my desk the lady from child services was touching my things on my desk.

"I hate when people touch things that doesn't belong to them. What can I do for you?" I asked arrogantly. "Are you Amanda Holt?" she asked. "Yes so what do you want?" I asked again rudely. "No need to be rude." She said rolling her eyes. "Last time I checked it is my attitude and my mouth so I am asking again what do you want?" I asked. "I am here to pick up Andy..." she said. "Did I call child services?" I asked. "No..." I said before she could answer me. "Now leave before I get you thrown out." I said seriously getting p#$$ed at her.

"Ms Holt no need to get angry, some lady Kimberly Timber called and said you called for child services to pick up Andy." She said.

That is when I lost it. By now everyone is probably watching me. I took hold of my cup and almost threw it against this lady's face, by an inch. She looked surprised.