14^ My H I S T O R Y

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

We came up to the prescient and when Amanda saw Drake Lurkey she ran out of district. I took Drake to the interrogation room and went downstairs to go check up on Amanda when I reached downstairs I saw Dustin hugging her. Great. Why is he all of a sudden in the picture??

Can't I kill him? -Mind
No, she will hate you even more- Heart
Ugh...- Mind

I headed upstairs and sat in the lounge room.

Before Amanda came to this district, we had another detective and her name was Melanie April, Melanie and myself dated for two years before she moved to Australia and got married to her boyfriend she always had. Sort of an arranged marriage. We were actually partners and I must say I fell hard for her when she first came that caused Justin and myself to even get into an argument because of her. She was actually the love of my life as I thought but I was completely wrong and when I heard she left without goodbye I was angry at the world, at her and more at myself. I never heard from her again and now that I have been paired again with a girl I'm trying to push Amanda away so that I can be alone and work alone but it doesn't seem like she is leaving anytime soon. I spilled coffee on her which was an accident and though I didn't apologize I still feel bad for it, but I will apologize even though it is almost a year later. Amanda reminded me so much of Melanie that I started hating her as well. But I must say they got some things in common. I did so much bad things to Amanda, like choking her, spilling coffee on her and even being rude. If my sister should hear about this I'm D E A D-
M E A T.

"Adam?" Kim said. "Hmmm." I said. "Sarge is looking for you." She said. "Okay." I said getting up from the chair and went to Sarge Saul. "Sarge?" I said. "Sarge de-Wet is going to get Amanda in the room but I need you to make sure she doesn't leave under no circumstances." He said and I nodded. "Understood." I said leaving to go to the room next to the interrogation room and waited for Amanda.

I sat in the corner when she came in sighing. Her face and body expression screamed F E A R. What was she afraid of? What did he do to her that made her run away and feel scared? Even though they not in the same room.

When she begged me to take her out of the room the second time, I felt sorry for her and I did. I couldn't really put her through much worse then staring at Drake's face. He raped her as I gathered by what he said. I knocked on the window for them to stop the interrogation and when they came out to ask what's going on, Amanda fainted. I picked her up and took her to the lounge room just when Julie and my sister came up.

"Omw what happened?" Julie asked. "Do you got your medic bag her?" I asked placing Amanda on the sofa. "Yes I'll get it quickly." She said and went to get in and then returned.
Micayla stood in the corner holding the IV Bag up, she slowly started waking up.

"What happened?" She asked. "You fainted." I said. "Oh." She said sounding confused. "You in the lounge room."I said. "Why don't you try sitting up?" I said helping her sit up. "Thank you." She said. "No problem." I said. "Where is Drake? How long have I been unconscious?" She asked. "He is still being interrogated and for at least 10 minutes." I answered her and she nodded her head.

"Where's Andy?" She asked. "Don't worry about Andy, Trent has him." I said.

Now here's the things , she could be how sick, she will still put Andy before everyone and everyone before she thinks about herself. That's one personality that stands out with her, a personality nothing like Melanie.

"Who brought me here?" She asked. "Amanda you asking unnecessary questions get some rest." Julie said and she obeyed her.

She laid back down and soon fell asleep.

"Was she stressing today?" Julie asked. "Yes, some guy Drake Lurkey showed up again."I said. "Drake Lurkey? As in the Drake?" Julie asked surprised. "Yep." I said knowing now that Julie also knew about Drake Lurkey.

I don't know why but I've been taking a lot of note of Amanda lately.

♡She won't leave her hair the same style as yesterday.
♡ she is always the first colleague at work
♡also ready to help even when she's exhausted
♡she's one happy person, every morning she comes with a smile and she never stops smiling.
♡ she loves sharing even when it's the only bit she have.

You in love- Heart
Are you mad? I learnt my lesson- Mind
People falls in love more then once.- Heart.
I am definitely not in love with Amanda. In fact I hate her or some sort. Why am I even having this conversation with myself.- Mind

When I left the lounge room I went straight to the basement of the district where we normally keep certain guys before their Hearing. When I got there I beat the living day out of Drake. When I was done with him, he sat with a busted lip, blue eye and a bloody nose.

"I hope you rot in hell." I said and went back upstairs.

Thank you for reading
Please Vote Comment
I love you all
Stay safe

Word count 958