18^ Injured

/ Katie Cooper

/ Katie Cooper

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

When we came back up to our room, we had our supper and then we went straight to bed, or at least I went straight to bed, I don't know about Adam. Knock! Knock! I stayed in bed thinking whoever is at the front door will go away or Adam would open it but I was wrong because they knocked again. I got out of bed and looked through the hole of the door. Adam Hernandez. What the hell is he doing outside?

I opened the door.

"What the hell Adam?" I said. "I forgot my key sorry." He said and walked in drunk.

I could literally smell the alcohol off of him.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked. "What do you think?" He said and then slapped me across the face making me fall by the bed stand, I grabbed onto his phone. "Because of you. All because of YOU!" He said. "You killed her! You killed the love of my life!!" He said. "Adam? What are you talking about?" I said as I tried moving away from him. "You killed her!" He said as he pulled me by my legs to get closer to me. "Adam... Stop you not in your right mind set... please stop." I said trying to kick myself loose. "Adam..." I said as he slapped me again.

I speed dialled the office.

"I hate you! Why don't you just die already?!" He shouted and started choking me. "Adam please..." I said struggling to get his hand off me and trying to breath. "Adam..." I whispered as my airway was blocked. "Please..." I said just as my eyes was about to close my eyes, the last person I saw was the unit.

The next morning

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Memories of last night came back. What the hell? Who was Adam even talking about? And who did I kill? I got out of bed and went to the kitchen, only to find Kim in the kitchen.

"Good morning?" I greeted. "Good morning." She said. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Alright, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Saul told me to make sure you okay, after what Adam did to you and all you know." She said placing breakfast in front of me. "Thank you, oh yeah I'm alright." I said. "Good morning." I heard behind me and my body tensed up.

"Morning." Kim responded but I never greeted back. "Thank you for breakfast Kim." I said getting up and heading to my room. I closed the door and put on make-up on the prints that I got, not that I ever wear make-up.

Knock! Knock!

"Hey Mannie, it's Kim." She said. "Come in." I said. "Saul and De Wet wants to know if you are capable of completing the mission?" She asked. "Yes. And Kim you don't need to stay, you free to go back to the office." I said putting in my earrings. "Okay, also you are schedule to head to the mall since Monica and Rico are heading there." She said. "Okay thanks." I said finally doing my hair and then putting on my dress.