7^ I Have Never Seen Her This Angry

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

I came upstairs into the prescient and there stood a lady in black at Amanda's desk. Kim just came out of Sarge's office with Amanda following. When she saw the lady the look she had could kill you immediately.

"I hate when people touch things that doesn't belong to them. What can I do for you?" She asked arrogantly. "Are you Amanda Holt?" The other lady asked. "Yes so what do you want?" Amanda asked again this time rudely. "No need to be rude." The other lady said rolling her eyes. "Last time I checked it is my attitude and my mouth so I am asking again what do you want?" Amanda asked.

Damn she got a mouth to talk and attitude. One Such A Huge Turn On and Two Hot.

"I am here to pick up Andy..." she said. "Did I call child services?" Amanda asked. "No..." she said before the lady could answer her. "Now leave before I get you thrown out." Amanda said seriously getting p#$$ed at her.

"Ms Holt no need to get angry, some lady Kimberly Timber called and said you called for child services to pick up Andy." She said.

That is when I could see that Amanda lost all her marbles just by the look on her face... By now everyone stopped what they are doing when Amanda picked up a cup and threw it at the poor lady... missing by an inch.

"Get Out BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU AND FOR NUMBER 1 LOSE YOUR JOB BECAUSE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE DISABLED SUE ME FOR ALL I CARE!! JUST LEAVE NOW!!" She said slamming her hand on her desk and the poor lady jumped of fear.

She didn't think twice before running out of the prescient. Amanda turned to Kim who had guilt written all over her face.

"And you, don't ever ever ask me to look after Andy. The reason I still have Andy because I am signing the adoption agency papers tomorrow which does not really concern you or anyone here. I didn't need you or anyone else here to get the child services to come and take him. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS. Like your brother told me to stay out of your guys way since my very first day,and don't forget the filthy looks you all gave me so do me that favor and stay out of my business." she said grabbing her coat and picking up Andy who was wide awake in his car seat and headed downstairs.

Kim looked like she wanted to pee in her pants. Not long after that Sarge Sauls phone rang.

"Hello. No you not driving in an angry state. He said. Amanda I said no. Hello?" He said. Sh#t he mumbled before running down the stairs.