9^ Good News

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

"I am sorry I didn't see you." I said trying to walk pass him. "It is okay. You going somewhere?" He asked and I nodded. "I have to go buy Andy's milk." I said. "Actually I saw how busy you were that  I just went to go buy it now." He said. "You didn't have to, thanks though. How much do I owe you? " I said. "Nothing." He said. "Thank you." I said as we headed upstairs together.

I walked to the break room and made Andy's bottle. Then went and gave his bottle to Sarge before heading to Lotus and helped him with the footage. When something on the guy who was currently on the left caught my eye.

"Stop. Go back to where the guy on the left lift his jacket." I said. "Zoom into the picture see this guy here has a bird tattoo with a skull over it." I said heading immediately to my computer and search the gang that has a bird and a skull as their tattoo.

And what I found certainly didn't surprise me. Allen Jansen aka the gang leader. 6 ft 8.

"Amanda I got something." Lotus said.

I got up from my seat and than went to his.

"So this guy on the right said to the guy on the left Allen what are we looking? When there was nothing... So I think we found our guy and the other guy's name is Jack Phillips." He said.

"Sarge we got a lead." I said and Sarge came out with a sleeping Andy.

I smiled and took Andy from him and placed him in his car seat.

"So I found out Jack Phillips was in the house that evening. We still ought to find the driver." Lotus (Kevin) said. "As long as we go two of them we can make a case and get one of them to talk. Trent,Lotus get Phillies and Timber Siblings get Jansen." Sarge said heading into his office.

I sat down by my desk and searched Allen Jansen's flight and it seems as though he has been here for more then a week so which means he was not in Canada when I called. I printed the information and headed to Sarge's office giving him the pages before leaving the room and headed to the lounge room.

"Well we got good news and bad news. Natalie unfortunately I am going to have to put your uncle behind bars for the rest of his life. He lied about flying down to see you. He was in Britain for the lat week and a half. I do believe your uncle is the guy who attacked you." I said. "Why am I not surprised?" She said. "My team is bringing him in right now and the guy who was in the house also we still finding the third guy." I said.

"So I will officially have no guardian." She mumbled. "Sweetie I know it's hard to fathom but as of now your uncle stops becoming your legal guardian." I said. "That is not the case in the next month we are supposed to get guardian ship advice from someone older and oh my word why did my life turn out to be so." She said starting to cry.

I sat next to her and comforted her.

"Sweetie listen to me if you need guardian ship advice from someone older you can always come to me or Doctor Alicia. We won't abandon you I promise." I said and Doctor Alicia agreed to what I said.

"Detective Amanda they here." Trent said. "Of course, I will be right back with you. Natalie if you want, I am not saying you must but if you want to you may come and watch the interrogation with your uncle." I said. "Sure. I would like to." She said.

I took Natalie too the room next to the interrogation room where you can see right through the glass. She's one brave and smart girl. How she wasn't even surprised to say the least when she found out about her uncle. Such a Shame! She's a young innocent girl. I really feel bad for her. She don't deserve a kind of life like this. I hugged her letting her know I'm here for her before going to speak to her uncle, whom she hates with her life right now.

"Hello Allen." I said. "Whats the meaning of this?" Allen asked. "Why don't you tell me Allen..." I said sarcastically.

"I don't know what you talking about." Allen said. "Oh so you got no idea why you lied to me about having to be in Canada when you were here in Britain for the past week?" I asked again.

"And secondly you mind telling me what you were doing in your niece's house that night because we caught it on camera." I said with anger raising in my voice. "She was stopping my plans so I had to kill her. Her father was not supposed to get all the inheritance but instead he did and I am the oldest brother no him. So yes not only that after he and his wife died I thought it was coming to me but instead Natalie received it. So I had to keep her till she is eighteen because only than could she get her inheritance but if she died the inheritance would have been put up for auction. And I was the one who killed her parents that night. And blamed it on Alicia's husband who is sitting in jail because I framed him." He said smirking.

I got up from seat and walked out of the room and into the room where I put Natalie. I was assuming she was still there when I got into the room I saw only Adam.

"Where's Natalie?" I asked. "She left and I think went to the lounge room again." He said. "Can you take him to the cells please until his hearing?" I asked and he nodded. "Thank you." I said and headed to the lounge room to find Doctor Alicia comforting Natalie and Ashton had hatred and disgust shown all over his face.

Thank you for reading
Please Vote Comment
I love you all
Stay safe

Word count 1050