13^Makes Me Weak

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

I took my phone and called Julie.

Hey Amanda, shouldn't you be working. -Julie

Actually I'm phoning to ask where you are? - Me

I'm at work why? Amanda is everything okay? - Julie

Yes everything is okay? Did you just start working?- Me

No I'm getting off now... I'm working tonight again. I'm going home now. - Julie.

Can you come around by me before you head home please?- Me

Will do. I'm just going to clock out and I'll be on my way to you.- Julie.

Okay see you.- Me

"I can't believe this is happening to me." I mumbled. "Trent can you call Sarge Saul please?" I asked. "Kim is on the phone with him now." He said. "Do you want to tell him something Amanda?" Kim asked. "Just tell him Julie is on her way here." I said. "Mommy." Andy said. "Aww my baby. Yes mommy's baby, mommy's baby want to eat?" I asked. "Here's your food ask Uncle Trent to feed you." I said handing him his small bowl and let him walk to Trent.

"Hey Amanda, how come you ended up at a district when you could have still been working at Homicide." Allison Henry asked. "Somethings happened in New York and that's why I left Homicide." I said. "Now I understand why whenever you see a dead body, you don't flinch at the sight because of how trained you became at Homicide." She said. "You could say that." I replied.

I looked onto the floor and realized I still got a box from someone I don't know. I lift the box and placed in it on the desk and opened it. I looked in the box and found photos. On the back of the first photo stood -this is what I did to her because you left. I turned the photo and saw a girl with long braided blonde hair hanging from the ceiling by her hands. And marks all over her body like he hit her with a whip multiple times. I took the next photo that said -All because you ran away. This picture was with knife in the girl's hips. There was about 30 more pictures like that and made me nervous and scare of him even more.

It made me want to puke because of what I saw and what I read. It made me sick to my stomach that I closed the box and pushed it aside.

"Can one of you take this box please, as evidence." I said. "What's in the box?" Trent asked. "If you want to check be my guest." I said and that's when I ran to the toilet to puke. I felt my hair been held back and that person rubbed my back. "Thank you." I said once I cleaned myself. "Are you okay?" The person asked who I recognize as Dustin. "Yes I'm okay." I said heading out of the toilet and back to the prescient. "Amanda you okay?" Henry asked and I nodded.

Adam and Justin came up followed by Sarge Saul and Sarge de-Wet who had Drake Lurkey in custody. When he saw me he smirked.

"Ha... I was right... you didn't really die in th a fire. Hello wife. Long time no see." He said smirking.

I could feel my heart drop to my stomach when he said wife.

"Move." Sarge de-Wet said pushing him to walk...

"Hey Amanda you okay?" Dustin asked and I ran outside the district and when I got out, I broke down and immediately.

"Amanda?" Dustin said behind me. "Yes?" I said wiping my tears. "You don't need to hide your tears from me Mannie. I'm here, he won't hurt you ever again." He said hugged me and I cried again. "He killed 30 innocent girls." I said. "Shh..." He said. "He impregnated me Dustin and I had an abortion. I'm the worst person ever." I said crying again. "Hey you didn't know what you were doing..." he said. "No. No I knew exactly what I was doing, I gave that child up for abortion because I wanted nothing to do with Drake. He went off his mind. He is crazy. I hate him. He ruined me!" I said.

"I don't know how you so strong all this time when you never once complained back then even now. But know I am always here Mannie." He said. "Thank you Dustin I think we should go up." I said.

We got upstairs and Sarge de-Wet waited by my desk.

"Come with me." He said and I followed him when Trent took Andy. "What's going on?" I asked. "You need to be behind the window while we interview him." He said.

And I immediately shook my head.

"I can't. No. Sarge don't let me watch this please. I can't please ." I begged. "You not going to be alone in there,but you really have to watch this interrogation." He said.

We stayed quiet until I eventually gave in to his words. I stood behind the window scared sh**less.

"Mind explaining this pictures." Sarge Saul said. "I'm not saying anything until Amanda sees me." He said. "Unfortunately She left after she saw you." Sarge de-Wet said. "Yeah right. I can always wait till she returns." He said. "She is never returning. She went home to pack her bags, she is leaving Britain. She's getting married to her boyfriend that she is dating. Dustin remember him? Well I promise to send you the wedding pictures." Sarge de-Wet said.

I could see the anger building up on him. I can't believe this. Drake hit his fists on the desk. I wanted to leave until someone stopped me by placing their hand in arm in front of me.

"I was told to not let you leave." Adam said. "Adam please..." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "I know you hate me please don't do this. Lie to them and tell them I was here please. I can't watch this." I said more like pleaded at him but he didn't move. I just stared at him and he stared back at me.

Everything seemed to have faded away until I heard Sarge Saul speak that brought me to reality. I turned my head back to the window.

"You upset why?" He asked Drake. "She's mine. No one can have her only me!" Drake said. "Why did you do this to these girls Drake?" Sarge Saul asked. "Because I missed Amanda okay? I love her!" He said smirking and Sarge de-Wet scoffed.

"You got a funny way of showing Amanda you love her." Sarge S. said. "Please let me see her. I know she didnt leave and that she's there behind the window. Amanda baby, remember what happened 3 years in the hotel room that Thursday night after we went to dinner. Ooh that was heaven. You were so good." He said smirking kicking his lips.

It made me sick to my stomach and made my body weak that I grabbed onto Adam.

"Take me out of here please." I said and this time he took me out of the room after knocking on the window.

Sarge de-Wet and Sarge Saul came out.

"What's wrong?" Sarge Saul asked. "She just felt weak in there and pale that I brought her out." Adam said. And that is the last that I heard before fainting in his arms.

Thank you for reading
Please Vote Comment
I love you all
Stay safe

Word count 1255