20^Two Weeks Ago

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

The next day I went to go visit Amanda in the hospital again and nobody was there. That's a relieve.

"Hey, its your idiot of a friend." I said. "I'm sorry for what I said about you, since the very day you right, I was being a jerk, only beacaue you look so much like her but that doesnt justify my actions. I also found out that you and Saul are in fact family and not in a relationship." I said. "I know the last thing we did was argue and I didn't get to apologise. Wake up soon." I said. "Hernandez?" A voice said behind me.

Sarge Saul and Sarge de Wet. I stood up from my seat.

"So what you saying at this very moment is that you the one who gave Amanda the red mark on her chest the very first day of work?" Sarge Saul asked and you could see the anger radiating off him. "I can explain..." I said. "Explain why you decided to burn my niece? Why you hate her so much? What did she ever do to you?" He asked. "Sarge-" I said. "I don't want to hear anything from you, head down to the district and I don't want you to ever come near my niece ever again. Get Lost." He said.

I didn't bother to respond to that and just left.

Present Day!

Well he is making sure I stay away from Amanda. Whenever I attempt to go near to her, he calls her.

"Hey man what does Sarge have against you?" Lotus asked bringing me out of my thoughts. "He sort of found out the things I did to Amanda." I said. "Oh but why is he even so close to her, I wonder are they saying." He said shrugging.

I didn't say anything, not my place or information. I missed my old partner actually.

Later that evening

I made the decision I'm going to get my partner make. I got into my car and drive to Amanda's place.

Knock knock

The door opened and there she stood.