19^Gunshots

/Kyle Cooper

/Kyle Cooper

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

I was in the kitchen making lunch for Amanda since she didn't eat at the mall when she came out with Sarge on the call giving us orders before heading back into the room.

Later that evening.

Lotus sent us the location of the deal and we were there a whole 30 minutes early as planned. Saul called me again after he went to check up on Amanda's mom.

Flashback

Hello- Me

Adam, whatever happens tonight make sure you distract Amanda from phoning me to ask her about her mom understand? - sarge

Is everything alright? -Me

It will be just promise to keep her occupied- Sarge

Of course -Me

Good. Bye - Sarge

Bye- Me

Flashback over

"So Amanda what's going in between you and Saul, the two of you are pretty close don't you think?" I said. "What are you implying Hernandez?" She asked. "I don't know,why don't you tell me?" I said. "Look I don't know what you implying so get that rubbish out of your head." She said. "Look tell me what's the relationship between you two? Are you sleeping with him?" I asked. "Its got nothing to do with you okay? So stay out of my business." She shouted. "So you are sleeping together." I said. "Say one more word and I'll kill you." She said. "So it's so true that is why you two are always seen together. That's just disgusting." I said.

"Adam shut it!" She warned me. "You know what after this I hope you leaave for good. Or something can happen to you!" I shouted.

Just as everything went quiet, Monica and her husband arrived at the dealers place. We got out of the car and slowly moved into the warehouse.

"Good to see you again Rico Al Capone." The guy said. "Good to see you too Carlos." Rico said. "Where is my daughter?" Carlos asked. "Where is my money and my merchandise?" Rico asked. "Not until I get my daughter." Carlos said. "Listen here Carlos I want my merchandise and my money or your daughter dies." Rico said removing his gun from its holster and aiming it to Carlos neck.

"Britain Police Detectives! Drop your weapons! Hands in the air!" I shouted and we came out of hiding. "Well well if it ain't Katie Cooper and her husband, shouldn't you have come with back-up?" Rico asked looking at Amanda. "I said put you weapon or I shoot." I warned him again. "You got me." He said slowly putting his gun down but that was the mistake because then he shot Amanda in the stomach,who fell to the ground, just as the rest of our back-up appeared.

Gun shots were fired everywhere.

"Everyone Surrender!!" Sarge de Wet shouted to the gang and they did, most of the gang members had wounds but were all arrested. "Officer down. Gunshot wound." Sarge Saul said as he was next to Amanda. "Amanda come on stay with me." He said. "Hey you are my strong niece, we got that strong blood running through your veins, the ambulance is on his way, stay with me okay?" Saul said with tears in his eyes but he refused to cry.

Amanda is his NIECE! Omw that explains why she didn't want to tell me that Saul is her uncle. Why can't your dumb mouth keep quiet?!

It's been four hours since Amanda was admitted and everyone was here well At least everyone. Trent and Lotus are currently interrogating Rico and Monica, including Sarge de Wet.

Soon the doctor returned from the operation room.

"Amanda Holt?" She said and Saul stood up. "So Ms Holt is casualty of abdominal gunshot injury to left upper side of abdomen. Abdominal X Ray & CT Scan of abdomen revealed bullet at the vertebra. The Bullet was impacted in the anterior aspect of body left vertebra with left common iliac vein puncture wound, which was extracted. On admission patient was in hypotension, but responded well to resuscitation. Patient didn’t have any neurodeficit." She said. "But she is going to be fine?" Saul asked. "Perfectly fine." She said. "Thank you." He said. "She is in room 315." She said before leaving.

When we got to the room we found Micayla and Julie in the room already.

"What happened to my best friend?" Julie asked. "Gunshot Julie." Saul said. "You were supposed to protect her!" She cried out.

Amanda looked so pale.

It's been two weeks since the incident with Amanda and the arrests. She woke up a week ago. And also found out a few things that she shouldn't have. Saul is still angry with me because he found out what I said to Amanda. Amanda returns back to work today and many is actaully excited for her to show.

"Good morning everyone." Amanda greeted.

Spoke to soon.

"Good morning,welcome back Holt. Thought you would be gone forever." Trent said. Why is she close with him? I'm her partner. "Actually you won't be getting rid of me that soon Trent." She said smiling. "Good morning everyone, listen up, first welcome back Amanda I hope you are ready to be back at work 100%, right so there's a few changes. Lotus you will be Adam's partner and Amanda you will be partners with Trent. Now we got a new case...." Saul said.

Thank you for reading
Please Vote Comment
I love you all
Stay safe

Word count- 921

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wait What? Why We Changing Partners?! What Did We Miss In That Two Weeks?!?