29^She Is A Fighter And She Will Win This!

If Abuse is not something that you are okay with skip until the *** Adam's P

If Abuse is not something that you are okay with skip until the *** Adam's P.O.V. will be there.

This past two weeks was so much torture I thought I was going to die with the way Rico is going about things. The first day I was here he told his men to Do 24 whip lashes. That stuff hurt and cleaning it hurt even more. Second day he came in here and threw me with cold water before taking me down to the basement and started beating the hell out of me. Third day was even was he starting throwing darts at me like I'm some dart board. That stuff hurt like a b*tch. Fourth day I was given something to eat but I didn't want to do he forced it down my throat. Fifth day he let me be in the room and I was grateful for that, but I didn't show him any emotion whatsoever. Sixth day Rico went so crazy that he literally almost killed me, he gave me fifty whiplashes and if it wasn't for his phone to ring I would have been dead. Thank you to the person who called this devil.  Seventh day he cleaned my wounds but I didn't look at him and he left the room I've been staying in for the last week. The eighth and nineth day I wasn't disturbed at all but that didn't last long because the tenth day he came in dragging my by my hair. I So badly wanted to curse him but it was  best to keep quiet. He took me to the basement again and this time he had something else planned because the b*stard molested me. The eleventh and twelfth day he came in and repeated the tenth day. On the thirteenth day his intentions were to drown the cr*p out of me but when that failed he started kicking me around. I've been through so much I thought it was never going to end. Fourteenth Day (Current Day) he took a video of me and sent it to Adam but when I slapped him he started punching me in my face and I was so damn ready to give up forever. I closed my eyes because this pain was too much to handle.

"Mommy." Andy called out.

Andy? What is he doing here? I opened my eyes but everything seemed so blurred out from where I was laying on the floor, covered in blood. I closed my eyes again, I heard my name was called out by someone but I had no energy to look who it was. Perhaps my mind is playing games on me but things took a turn this time because everything went black.

****

We finally moved in and we shot whoever was in our way

We finally moved in and we shot whoever was in our way. Justin and Sarge went after Rico. I headed upstairs with cops following behind me and we shot and shot until every last one of them is dead. I opened all the doors and it was all cleared no sign of Amanda. Two more rooms to go. I signalled for two men to check the room, and I went to the other room. I opened the door and there she laid looking so lifeless. I walked to her vulnerable body wrapped with nothing but her underwear that was drenched in blood.

"Amanda?" I called out but got no response. I removed the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her. She is not dead yet because She Is A Fighter And She Will Win This! I never been in a room where Amanda is and there is no life in the room but in this room it seems as there is no life. I lifted her body so afraid I might hurt her fragiled body. The blood was coming through the sheet but that wasn't my worries now, what is my worries is getting her to the ambulance that is waiting outside. I placed her on the stretcher.

"Sarge I found Amanda, I'm heading to the hospital with them now." I said. "Copy that Adam." He said.

They examined her before placing her in the ambulance and we were off to the hospital.

Come on Amanda you are one hell of a strong girl! You can fight this off!! You aren't related to Sarge for nothing!! You have to wake up we all still need you! Including this dumb head me!

At The Hospital

I heard the nurse saying they don't know if she'll make it because of the condition she's in. That girl is strong she will make it! She has to! Moments later Everyone arrived except Justin and Sarge.

"Where's Justin and Sarge?" I asked. "District." Kevin said and I nodded.

Everyone took a seat and was quiet. Then a heard a sob next to me, I turned to look whose next to me and saw Natalie so I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a side hug and she just cried more. It's a good thing Andy is asleep. After several hours later the doctor finally came out.

"I am not going to lie to you I will give it straight to you as it is. Right now she's not looking to good." Doctor said.

Natalie and Julie started crying.

"Amanda is currently placed on life support. She suffered alot of blood loss and damages to her body. It is advisable that anyone below the age of 18 cannot go into the room. And if anyone goes in please sanitize and wear a mask because a germ could go onto her at anytime and it might just cause more damage." He said. "Yes doctor. Thank you." I said. "Whose going to stay outside to watch Andy?" Julie asked. " I will." I said.

While everyone went into Amanda's room I stayed outside with Andy. I phoned Sarge to give him an update and he came in rushing.

"Why you outside?" He asked. "You told me that you want me far away from her." I said. "Adam I was angry, you actually did everything in your power to find her so you forgiven just don't make that same mistake again." He said. "I'll head down to the district with Andy and see if Justin needs help." I said. "Of course thank you Adam." He said. "Not a problem Sarge." I said looking through the window at Amanda.

Get well soon Amanda, then I left the hospital with Andy and Kevin joined me.

Back At The District

Trent came in and so did Sarge they were all up in the investigation room.

"Hey how's Amanda?" S.Stella asked. "We dont know for sure how she is doing. All we know is she's on life support." Kevin said.

I sat down at my desk.

"Hey Adam, can I talk to you for a moment?" Justin asked. "Yeah, Kevin can you- "Yes I will watch him." Kevin said.

I got up and followed Justin to the room.

"We both know you feel something towards Amanda and you scared to admit it but don't shut yourself out because I know you planning to. We both know you at lost because you can't do anything to take her pain away but don't push us away but that isn't why I called you in here. Saul locked Kim up downstairs and he said he will deal with her when he gets back. Adam the look he had when he got his wife's murderer is the same look he gave Kim and we both know what happened last time. He lost control and almost killed him, this is his niece we talking about." Justin said. "I know what Kim did was wrong but I don't wish any harm to come to her. She's my sister." He said. "We need to make sure that he doesn't get near her until Amanda wakes up." I said. "But how?" He asked. "Distract we have Julie call him every time his about to go down to Kim." I said. "You sure it will work?" He asked. "I hope it does." I said. "Thanks man." He said. "Don't mention it." I said.

Thank you for reading another chapter
stay tuned for more
1375