2^ First Case

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

"You could have waited for me you know." Hernandez said walking towards me after I stood for 2 minutes here.

I didn't answer him, instead I heard a little girl shouting.

"No my brother went with the ambulance Natasha let me go. Please." She shouted.

I walked over to them with Hernandez hot on my tail.

"Sweetie, your brother was in the ambulance?" I asked. "Yes he went with our neighbor to the hospital." She said. "Do you know the neighbor's name?" I asked. "Natalie Jansen and my brother is Ashton Miller." She said. "Okay thank you sweetie." I said heading over to Natalie's house.

The whole department was at the house.

"Hey Sarge the victim has no ID laying-" Allison started off and I interrupted. "Natalie Jansen age 18." I said. "How do you know that?" Justin asked coming from the kitchen. "Neighbor 13 year old told me that her brother Ashton Miller left with Natalie in the ambulance to the hospital." I said. "Okay Hernandez and Holt head to the hospital and get information from him." Sarge said. "Sarge this was not a forced entry. They knocked and she opened the door and that is when they attacked her." I said staring at the door handles before leaving.

I drove in my car and Hernandez drove in his and together we went to the hospital. At the Reception

"Hi I am looking for a guy who came in not long ago with an attempted murder victim?" I asked showing her my badge. "He is in the waiting room detective." She said. "Thank you." I said and headed to the waiting room.

With Hernandez behind me. I saw him sitting their covered in blood.

"Mr Miller am I correct?" I asked and he nodded. "I am detective Holt from Britain Police Department. This is my partner Adam Hernandez, I am here to ask about Natalie Jansen,the victim."I said. "Yeah I know who you referring to." He said.

"So what do you want to know?" He asked me. "Did you see what happened?" I asked. "I came home from a friend and pulled up in my drive-way,two men in masks came running out by her door,into a car and drove off,I didn't think much of it probably some teenage kids pranking her,since she always got bullied at university for being the you know 'nerd'. So I sat on the lawn and took a smoke, then after I took a smoke I got up and her door was still open so I went over because curiosity got the best of me. When I called out for her I got no response so I went inside and found her in her own blood, that is all I know. I called the hospital they sent an ambulance." He said. "Did you catch a number plate for their car?"I asked as I took notes of what he said hoping to catch a lead. "No I don't recall,because I was angry and like I said I didn't really pay attention to those guys who came running out of her house." He said.